Nick Scali Furniture
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Nick Scali Furniture Employee Review

Great workplace with opportunities to progress

31 May 2018
I enjoy working at Nick Scali Furniture in Sales. The product is on trend and an easy sell to our customers. There are opportunities to progress and move around the company and I get to work in a beautiful showroom every day!
Pros
Beautiful product that I find easy to sell.
7 April 2021
Same roleSame location
Sales Consultant (Current Employee) - Sydney NSW
Nick Scali is a great company to work for and can understand why they are a leader in their field. The showroom is beautiful, the people are friendly and helpful and the career and monetary opportunity is definitely there. With uncapped commissions the potential is yours!
18 April 2019
Same role
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) - Joondalup WA
Upon arriving at work you would walk the showroom to make sure everything was in it place and in presentable condition for sale. Learnt alot about furniture, construction, how it is made, where a lot of our furniture comes from. Most of the management team was really nice, friendly and very helpful. The culture between Joondalup, Osborne Park and Midland was really good. We would communicate on a regular basis in regard to floor stock available. The hardest part was the compulsory weekend work full days, so you had no social life. Seeing the look on the customers face when you have helped the select the new furniture for their home.
Pros
Set Salary & commision
Cons
Compulory weekend work with no excusses
8 April 2021
Same location
Sales Assistant (Current Employee) - Sydney NSW
I absolutely love working for Nick Scali. The team is great, I am constantly challenged and growing and recognized for my hard work. You work hard with Nick Scali but are rewarded with great benefits and a wealth of knowledge. Premium luxury products that you can stand by and have confidence in selling.
Pros
Attractive salary and benefits, good team culture, challenging, career progression and stability.
Cons
Challenging role with high expectations but you are well rewarded for your hard work.
  1. Great workplace with opportunities to progress