Nick Scali Furniture
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Nick Scali Furniture Employee Review

Negative workplace

11 April 2018
Very bad work culture i resigned after working 2 weeks. High turn over in employees. Once you are in the office only motivation is that you need to leave on time. No one takes their break on time and mangement doesn't cares. But if you are late or made a silly mistake you are pulled in the office for a chat. I was trained by someone who was there only for 3 weeks. Very high volume of work but very less time given and if you cannot complete it you stay back and thats not paid.
Pros
Parking available
Cons
Rest everything is bad
8 April 2021
Sales Assistant (Current Employee) - Sydney NSW
I absolutely love working for Nick Scali. The team is great, I am constantly challenged and growing and recognized for my hard work. You work hard with Nick Scali but are rewarded with great benefits and a wealth of knowledge. Premium luxury products that you can stand by and have confidence in selling.
Pros
Attractive salary and benefits, good team culture, challenging, career progression and stability.
Cons
Challenging role with high expectations but you are well rewarded for your hard work.
7 April 2021
Sales Consultant (Current Employee) - Sydney NSW
Nick Scali is a great company to work for and can understand why they are a leader in their field. The showroom is beautiful, the people are friendly and helpful and the career and monetary opportunity is definitely there. With uncapped commissions the potential is yours!
31 May 2018
Human Resources (Current Employee) - Sydney
I've been with Nick Scali Furniture for 6 months now, and i have to say it is one of the best workplaces i've been a part of. The people in the office are always their to help when needed, and very friendly and open. Hard work is rewarded and you feel appreciated for your contribution to the company. Within my 6 months here, i was promoted into an amazing position and felt very supported through the transition. I've had a great team to go to for advice and direction if i ever need it. On a daily basis i need to coordinate with all Regional Managers, as well as Showrooms Managers which requires you to have amazing time management skills. My direct manager has been very supportive, showed faith in me to succeed, and has been very flexible. Couldn't fault the company, very happy here!
Pros
Career Progression, Support, Beautiful HO, Culture