Nick Scali Furniture
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Nick Scali Furniture Employee Review

School yard mentality from management

29 April 2020
If your not consistently writing huge numbers week to week, joining your colleagues in isolating other team members or just laughing at the bosses jokes, you won’t last long!
5 July 2017
Same location
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) - Maroochydore, Queensland, Australia
Incredibly negative environment, where you're nothing but a number and the company is always out to short you commission. The back end customer service is atrocious, which makes the role that much more difficult. I take pride in my work, but it was impossible here.
Pros
It was full time work on the sunshine coast
Cons
You're nothing but a number.
8 April 2021
Sales Assistant (Current Employee) - Sydney NSW
I absolutely love working for Nick Scali. The team is great, I am constantly challenged and growing and recognized for my hard work. You work hard with Nick Scali but are rewarded with great benefits and a wealth of knowledge. Premium luxury products that you can stand by and have confidence in selling.
Pros
Attractive salary and benefits, good team culture, challenging, career progression and stability.
Cons
Challenging role with high expectations but you are well rewarded for your hard work.
7 April 2021
Sales Consultant (Current Employee) - Sydney NSW
Nick Scali is a great company to work for and can understand why they are a leader in their field. The showroom is beautiful, the people are friendly and helpful and the career and monetary opportunity is definitely there. With uncapped commissions the potential is yours!
  1. School yard mentality from management