Nick Scali Furniture
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Nick Scali Furniture Employee Review

Worst retailer I've worked for

18 October 2017
Been with the company for two months. Worst two months of my working life. This company knows is all about profit and sales people are just numbers. Very high turn over of staff. Average pay and commission only paid if you meet your target. No warehouse person at our store customer has to pick up and put it in there vehicle staff not allowed to help due to OH&S. Work every weekend....
Pros
Cons
Negative culture and bugger all support.
7 April 2021
Sales Consultant (Current Employee) - Sydney NSW
Nick Scali is a great company to work for and can understand why they are a leader in their field. The showroom is beautiful, the people are friendly and helpful and the career and monetary opportunity is definitely there. With uncapped commissions the potential is yours!
18 April 2019
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) - Joondalup WA
Upon arriving at work you would walk the showroom to make sure everything was in it place and in presentable condition for sale. Learnt alot about furniture, construction, how it is made, where a lot of our furniture comes from. Most of the management team was really nice, friendly and very helpful. The culture between Joondalup, Osborne Park and Midland was really good. We would communicate on a regular basis in regard to floor stock available. The hardest part was the compulsory weekend work full days, so you had no social life. Seeing the look on the customers face when you have helped the select the new furniture for their home.
Pros
Set Salary & commision
Cons
Compulory weekend work with no excusses
24 March 2019
Sales Consultant (Current Employee) - Canberra ACT
good workplace culture good team work culture, team support is excellent , we all work well together and enjoy sharing information Management is outstanding best I have worked with The worst thing about the job is having to work absolutely every weekend no allowances are made to have a Sunday or a Saturday off. This means you miss out on family weddings etc. Holidays have to be taken when they say and no more than 2 weeks at a time. So going overseas is not possible.
Pros
commission is paid on top of wage
Cons
every weekend
  1. Worst retailer I've worked for