Nick Scali Furniture
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Nick Scali Furniture Employee Reviews in Sydney NSW

The company is in the business of residential furniture and has a great track record of showing year My role at different times is best described as a trouble shooter - to handle areas of the business that require urgent correction - between various stores to heading a division My highlight during the close to 4 years was winning the award for Campbelltown store ( sofas 2 go - a branch of Nick scali ) - Local Business Award The best part of my day at work revolves around my teams success The hardest part is not being with family and friends on the weekends
Pros
well paid and comfortable working environment
Cons
Weekend work - every weekend 52 weeks of the year
I absolutely love working for Nick Scali. The team is great, I am constantly challenged and growing and recognized for my hard work. You work hard with Nick Scali but are rewarded with great benefits and a wealth of knowledge. Premium luxury products that you can stand by and have confidence in selling.
Pros
Attractive salary and benefits, good team culture, challenging, career progression and stability.
Cons
Challenging role with high expectations but you are well rewarded for your hard work.
Nick Scali is a great company to work for and can understand why they are a leader in their field. The showroom is beautiful, the people are friendly and helpful and the career and monetary opportunity is definitely there. With uncapped commissions the potential is yours!
I've been with Nick Scali Furniture for 6 months now, and i have to say it is one of the best workplaces i've been a part of. The people in the office are always their to help when needed, and very friendly and open. Hard work is rewarded and you feel appreciated for your contribution to the company. Within my 6 months here, i was promoted into an amazing position and felt very supported through the transition. I've had a great team to go to for advice and direction if i ever need it. On a daily basis i need to coordinate with all Regional Managers, as well as Showrooms Managers which requires you to have amazing time management skills. My direct manager has been very supportive, showed faith in me to succeed, and has been very flexible. Couldn't fault the company, very happy here!
Pros
Career Progression, Support, Beautiful HO, Culture
I enjoy working at Nick Scali Furniture in Sales. The product is on trend and an easy sell to our customers. There are opportunities to progress and move around the company and I get to work in a beautiful showroom every day!
Pros
Beautiful product that I find easy to sell.
Very bad work culture i resigned after working 2 weeks. High turn over in employees. Once you are in the office only motivation is that you need to leave on time. No one takes their break on time and mangement doesn't cares. But if you are late or made a silly mistake you are pulled in the office for a chat. I was trained by someone who was there only for 3 weeks. Very high volume of work but very less time given and if you cannot complete it you stay back and thats not paid.
Pros
Parking available
Cons
Rest everything is bad
Challenging, creative and fun environment. Beautiful showroom with contemporary furniture. Great people. Great benefits. Great opportunity for advancement. Very much enjoyed working with clients on interior design projects.