Nick Scali Furniture
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Nick Scali Furniture Employee Reviews for Sales Consultant

Upon arriving at work you would walk the showroom to make sure everything was in it place and in presentable condition for sale. Learnt alot about furniture, construction, how it is made, where a lot of our furniture comes from. Most of the management team was really nice, friendly and very helpful. The culture between Joondalup, Osborne Park and Midland was really good. We would communicate on a regular basis in regard to floor stock available. The hardest part was the compulsory weekend work full days, so you had no social life. Seeing the look on the customers face when you have helped the select the new furniture for their home.
Pros
Set Salary & commision
Cons
Compulory weekend work with no excusses
Nick Scali is a great company to work for and can understand why they are a leader in their field. The showroom is beautiful, the people are friendly and helpful and the career and monetary opportunity is definitely there. With uncapped commissions the potential is yours!
good workplace culture good team work culture, team support is excellent , we all work well together and enjoy sharing information Management is outstanding best I have worked with The worst thing about the job is having to work absolutely every weekend no allowances are made to have a Sunday or a Saturday off. This means you miss out on family weddings etc. Holidays have to be taken when they say and no more than 2 weeks at a time. So going overseas is not possible.
Pros
commission is paid on top of wage
Cons
every weekend
great and supportive management across the board to inspire you to give your best everyday through ongoing mentoring and training. great insight into the furniture industry and the quality products the nick scali provide.
I love the Nick Scali furniture range so it makes my job as a sales consultant very enjoyable! Our weekends in the showroom are hectic but the upside is that we can earn great commissions. It's helps a lot that Nick Scali does so much advertising as it brings the customers in, and I feel a sense of pride when I see the ads as the quality and style of our furniture is fantastic!
Pros
Great commisions, great product and a great team to work with.
Cons
Weekdays can be a bit quiet in the showroom
I enjoy working at Nick Scali Furniture in Sales. The product is on trend and an easy sell to our customers. There are opportunities to progress and move around the company and I get to work in a beautiful showroom every day!
Pros
Beautiful product that I find easy to sell.
Been with the company for two months. Worst two months of my working life. This company knows is all about profit and sales people are just numbers. Very high turn over of staff. Average pay and commission only paid if you meet your target. No warehouse person at our store customer has to pick up and put it in there vehicle staff not allowed to help due to OH&S. Work every weekend....
Pros
Cons
Negative culture and bugger all support.
It can have its rewards but can be slow on quite days...The hardest thing is the late Thursday Nights and Every weekend the enjoyable part is the good friends you make
Incredibly negative environment, where you're nothing but a number and the company is always out to short you commission. The back end customer service is atrocious, which makes the role that much more difficult. I take pride in my work, but it was impossible here.
Pros
It was full time work on the sunshine coast
Cons
You're nothing but a number.
Best part was the team I worked with. Container delays from overseas with a knock on effect to customers management were fair and genuinely concerned with any store issues raised with them