Nick Scali Furniture
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Nick Scali Furniture Job Security & Advancement reviews

this position did not bring me the joy that I thought it would. I had great expectations when I started at this job and was disappointed consistently. It was deflating.
I absolutely love working for Nick Scali. The team is great, I am constantly challenged and growing and recognized for my hard work. You work hard with Nick Scali but are rewarded with great benefits and a wealth of knowledge. Premium luxury products that you can stand by and have confidence in selling.
Pros
Attractive salary and benefits, good team culture, challenging, career progression and stability.
Cons
Challenging role with high expectations but you are well rewarded for your hard work.
Nick Scali is a great company to work for and can understand why they are a leader in their field. The showroom is beautiful, the people are friendly and helpful and the career and monetary opportunity is definitely there. With uncapped commissions the potential is yours!
Over worked and under paid , no advancement for workers as your just a number . Very pushy and expect a lot out if their workers , no promotion if your good at your job because your only good for one position
There is no formal training the team are very competitive and aggressive there is no head office support. No work life balance as you work every weekend and not allowed to take any days for family events. You are forced to work public holidays with a promise of time in leau however when you ask for it you will be declined. This job would suit very lazy people as there is absolutely nothing to do and no growth.
they hired me and gave me basically no shifts so i couldnt learn anything which i was subsequently blamed for. so i probably would not recommend them.
Understanding the needs of clients and recommending room solutions is the daily run at Nick Scali. If you are willing to put in 110%, there is great potential for personal growth and you have the capacity for solid remuneration. Upper management are supportive and assist in developing a culture that is fast paced and competitive. Every weekend can be a challenge, however this is where the fun is had and earning potential is greatest. The culture and ethos of Nick Scali resonates with me and I have reaped the rewards of my efforts.
Pros
Exceptional personal growth, Great earning potential
Cons
Every weekend at store level
I've been with Nick Scali Furniture for 6 months now, and i have to say it is one of the best workplaces i've been a part of. The people in the office are always their to help when needed, and very friendly and open. Hard work is rewarded and you feel appreciated for your contribution to the company. Within my 6 months here, i was promoted into an amazing position and felt very supported through the transition. I've had a great team to go to for advice and direction if i ever need it. On a daily basis i need to coordinate with all Regional Managers, as well as Showrooms Managers which requires you to have amazing time management skills. My direct manager has been very supportive, showed faith in me to succeed, and has been very flexible. Couldn't fault the company, very happy here!
Pros
Career Progression, Support, Beautiful HO, Culture
They say if you can find a workplace that has at least one of these three things, you lead a happy life: - Interesting work - Great culture - Good pay I'm glad to say all 3 can be found here for those with the hunger and talent. Some others might have trouble recognising opportunity, but opportunity is aplenty for those of us who recognise what it looks like and how to take the bull by the horns. Would highly recommend anyone who wants to jump on board the Nick Scali team to join, as this is a culture for those who enjoy kicking goals and doing so in a good-natured environment.
Pros
Fun people to work with, great attitude
Cons
Challenging, creative and fun environment. Beautiful showroom with contemporary furniture. Great people. Great benefits. Great opportunity for advancement. Very much enjoyed working with clients on interior design projects.
I'v been working for Nick Scali for approx 7 months, in these 7 months I have achieved a promotion from sales consultant to Manager in Training in the first 4 months. Great company to work for and room to up skill and grow within the company.
Best part was the team I worked with. Container delays from overseas with a knock on effect to customers management were fair and genuinely concerned with any store issues raised with them
I like working at Nick Scali furniture I enjoyed the work and the people there. But there wasn't any room for advancing in the company. I have been with Nick Scali furniture for over a year now and have had three opportunities for advancement and management decided to hire outside rather within
Pros
helping customers, building units
Cons
Management, no room for advancement