Nick Scali Furniture
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Nick Scali Furniture Pay & Benefits reviews

Upon arriving at work you would walk the showroom to make sure everything was in it place and in presentable condition for sale. Learnt alot about furniture, construction, how it is made, where a lot of our furniture comes from. Most of the management team was really nice, friendly and very helpful. The culture between Joondalup, Osborne Park and Midland was really good. We would communicate on a regular basis in regard to floor stock available. The hardest part was the compulsory weekend work full days, so you had no social life. Seeing the look on the customers face when you have helped the select the new furniture for their home.
Pros
Set Salary & commision
Cons
Compulory weekend work with no excusses
I absolutely love working for Nick Scali. The team is great, I am constantly challenged and growing and recognized for my hard work. You work hard with Nick Scali but are rewarded with great benefits and a wealth of knowledge. Premium luxury products that you can stand by and have confidence in selling.
Pros
Attractive salary and benefits, good team culture, challenging, career progression and stability.
Cons
Challenging role with high expectations but you are well rewarded for your hard work.
Over worked and under paid , no advancement for workers as your just a number . Very pushy and expect a lot out if their workers , no promotion if your good at your job because your only good for one position
good workplace culture good team work culture, team support is excellent , we all work well together and enjoy sharing information Management is outstanding best I have worked with The worst thing about the job is having to work absolutely every weekend no allowances are made to have a Sunday or a Saturday off. This means you miss out on family weddings etc. Holidays have to be taken when they say and no more than 2 weeks at a time. So going overseas is not possible.
Pros
commission is paid on top of wage
Cons
every weekend
Not too bad, Management is a bit funny, I have seen staff changing every month.. Please check online how many jobs advertised on daily basis. Product is good but the service is horrible.
Pros
Salary is paid ontime.
Cons
lots and lots
Challenging, creative and fun environment. Beautiful showroom with contemporary furniture. Great people. Great benefits. Great opportunity for advancement. Very much enjoyed working with clients on interior design projects.
Best part was the team I worked with. Container delays from overseas with a knock on effect to customers management were fair and genuinely concerned with any store issues raised with them
in a typical day, I attend to customer in my very detailed and passionate manner, store presentation, order follow up with some mentoring and staff management.
Pros
salary
Cons
company culture