View all Nick Scali Furniture reviews

Nick Scali Furniture

Nick Scali Furniture Employee Review

No work life balance

If you like working every weekend, 6 days a week and dealing with constant infighting from sales staff, you will love it. Would not recommend working here if you have a family or expect to have any social life.

Same role

Worst Place I have ever worked

There is no formal training the team are very competitive and aggressive there is no head office support. No work life balance as you work every weekend and not allowed to take any days for family events. You are forced to work public holidays with a promise of time in leau however when you ask for it you will be declined. This job would suit very lazy people as there is absolutely nothing to do and no growth.
Same location

Nice and fun environment to work at

Very good company to work with ..Pay fairly with bounce’s at the end of the month .. they deliver what they promised.. a great cultural of work environment.
Same location

Excellent Benefits and Career Progression

I absolutely love working for Nick Scali. The team is great, I am constantly challenged and growing and recognized for my hard work. You work hard with Nick Scali but are rewarded with great benefits and a wealth of knowledge. Premium luxury products that you can stand by and have confidence in selling.

Pros

Attractive salary and benefits, good team culture, challenging, career progression and stability.

Cons

Challenging role with high expectations but you are well rewarded for your hard work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nick Scali Furniture. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Nick Scali Furniture with