Nick Scali Furniture
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Nick Scali Furniture Employee Reviews

If your not consistently writing huge numbers week to week, joining your colleagues in isolating other team members or just laughing at the bosses jokes, you won’t last long!
Incredibly negative environment, where you're nothing but a number and the company is always out to short you commission. The back end customer service is atrocious, which makes the role that much more difficult. I take pride in my work, but it was impossible here.
Pros
It was full time work on the sunshine coast
Cons
You're nothing but a number.
I'v been working for Nick Scali for approx 7 months, in these 7 months I have achieved a promotion from sales consultant to Manager in Training in the first 4 months. Great company to work for and room to up skill and grow within the company.
Best part was the team I worked with. Container delays from overseas with a knock on effect to customers management were fair and genuinely concerned with any store issues raised with them
Nich Scali is all about profit and not the employees. Being on an award you are owned by the company.I worked in excess of 58 hours a week. Unrealistic expectations and hours with too many unskilled staff.
Pros
Absolutely none
Cons
Long hours and bad management
The company is in the business of residential furniture and has a great track record of showing year My role at different times is best described as a trouble shooter - to handle areas of the business that require urgent correction - between various stores to heading a division My highlight during the close to 4 years was winning the award for Campbelltown store ( sofas 2 go - a branch of Nick scali ) - Local Business Award The best part of my day at work revolves around my teams success The hardest part is not being with family and friends on the weekends
Pros
well paid and comfortable working environment
Cons
Weekend work - every weekend 52 weeks of the year
I like working at Nick Scali furniture I enjoyed the work and the people there. But there wasn't any room for advancing in the company. I have been with Nick Scali furniture for over a year now and have had three opportunities for advancement and management decided to hire outside rather within
Pros
helping customers, building units
Cons
Management, no room for advancement
in a typical day, I attend to customer in my very detailed and passionate manner, store presentation, order follow up with some mentoring and staff management.
Pros
salary
Cons
company culture
The staff were awful. They always found something about you to pick on. The manners in the work place were shocking. The boss never appreciated the work done by the employees. This company loved to send out faulty goods and claim them as "new" products and would hide the imperfections on the products as customers came to pick them up. Safety also wasn't much of a concern in this work place. As long as the product was fine they wouldn't care. If you are injured at work, they'll mention they WILL fire you if you claim work cover.