Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Nike Employee Reviews

Company culture is great as you are constantly surrounded by like minded inviduals who share the same passion and drive for sports. What I have learned during my time at Nike is that customers are always put first and information of a product must be given when a customer tries on a shoe for example. The hardest part of the Job is learning all the procedures and steps on running the technical side of things. The most enjoyable part of the job is the people who you work with as they have a similar passion and drive with you in terms of sport.
Those who you work with are sometimes kind and sometimes enjoy ostrecizing others. Nike handled the Corona virus situation in their own best interest and left many casuals worse off because of it
It is a great place to work. Good hours, friendly team members. Rotated areas of working inside the shop. I learnt a lot of knowledge on different nike products which made it very beneficial to relate back to the consumers.
Passionate about sport and this is the perfect place to work in an environment all about benefiting athletes. I learned so much about the different benefits of each item of clothing and shoe styles. I loved sharing my knowledge with customers while creating relationships with everyone who walked through the doors.
Good culture and friendly staff. The KPIs are competitive and you need to make sure you are always on top of your people in order to make a sale. I would recommend working here.
Working at Nike was really fun and engaging, each day presented a new challenge and learning experience. The most enjoyable part of the job was seeing the smiles on peoples faces after they had finished their experience in store and the workplace culture was chill and everyone had a great time and helped each other when needed
Typical day had the focus on customer service and sales. Doing all the merchandising, stocktaking and pricing, opening and closing store at start or end of work day and maintenance/ cleaning.
Nike provide great work ethics from the very beginning. As an employee, you're trained to be a brand ambassador as well as a sales representative. Nike provide reasonable KPI structures throughout the team and are always flexible and considerate to your lifestyle. You're never left bored and always learning on the go.
My most recent experience in a sales role was at Nike Sydney City. The position I held was of a sales assistant. During my time at Nike, I gained valuable sales experience in selling sporting products and engaging in constant teamwork.
Pros
Discount
Cons
The Athletes are super supportive and the workplace culture is one based around kindness, support, hardwork and respect. Though it can get extremely stressful in terms of customers and volume of customers in the store at one given time, its a rewarding job.
Pros
Discount
Good company, great culture. Good focus on consumers. Great progression and planning process. some weak managers like all corps. Directors promoted because
Team at Nike Southland is catty and focus on statistics rather than making budget, too focused on selling a 3 pairs of socks and a tee shirt for $100 instead of one pair of shoes for $280 so that management seeing good UPT (units per transaction)
Cons
Boring and sassy/catty staff
I enjoyed working at Nike, however was let go due to my outside sporting commitments. We were always learning about the latest products and had a great team atmosphere.
Nike provided online training and development within the organization. Team based company that was fast paced and fun. Nike enhanced communicational skills and assisted in character building.
Amazing team members, Great first job for someone to experience in retail. Real great job for someone who is studying you get to choose your availability and you can pick up a lot of shifts but no overtime.
Pros
Meeting new people.
Cons
No overtime.
Had a great time working with Nike. They used to have great benefits and it created a great atmosphere. They then reduced the benefits and became very strict on allowing discounts (outlet) and the morale quickly diminished.
Overall experience was fun although i did experience bullying within the workplace and that affected the stability of my metal health. It was only a bad experience during my time, thought I'm sure it would be lovely to work there again.
Pros
Discounted Nike products
Cons
Uniform is Nike apparel so salary must constantly go towards new clothes
It was nice to be a part of a big brand name NIKE. I gained my inventory skills at Nike. I learned about stock put away, finding faults in the product, replenishment stock, cycle count, other inventory duties. The management was really helpful and supportive. Other team members were supportive. The hardest part of the job is that they didn't have a lot of over time. Every day and each part of the job were enjoyable.
Nike Marion is very typically like any retail job except you're working for the biggest sporting company in the world. The products are exceptional and the technology behind everything is out of this world.
Pros
Its Nike
Cons
Limited working hours
Not much to do during the week - any tasks delegated and performed are not recognised. Extremely sales based for performance - no regard to any other work or effort put into the business.
Its easy place to work. Two hour job. Cleaning store, shoping area and the kitchen. In addition to that dusting is required. I like this job becouse its very easy.
Pros
Easy work.
Cons
Less salary
  1. Employee Reviews