NJM Group
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

NJM Group Employee Reviews

Australia11 reviews
Very comfortable work environment and very friendly staff members. Might get a bit stressful with all the different dynamics involved but nevertheless it is a fulfilling workplace.
Great environment. Lovely people. Good opportunities to move around departments. Managers are supportive and understanding if you are student you are allowed to attend yours online class in office hours.
Fast paced and very proactive with regards to market needs. Small close nit team ensures quick action to market and customers requirements. Ability to "make it happen" and a great learning environment.
• Friendly, often relaxed atmosphere.
• No one is ever too busy to help out each other.

• Employees are encouraged to undertake further training to benefit their careers.
Great workplace culture & open to new thoughts and ideas. Learning & building new skills, working in a team environment with great support from the management.
Great place to work with small close nit team and a fast paced environment.

Very collaborative and open with lots of freedom aloud regarding how to achieve targets.

Overall great place to work with a great team.
I have enjoyed my time at NJM Group as it is a comfortable working environment and it is easy to get along with the staff members. I have felt welcome since my first day.
Good environment with fun work dynamic, good salary and great experience. I have learnt so much and expanded my career. the attitude in the workplace is friendly and understanding and i feel at home here.
Have felt extremely welcomed since my first day. The staff here are extremely friendly and are a great team of people to work with, The work environment is comfortable and dynamic.
They will hold 2 weeks of your salary. If you tell them you gonna stop the boss will never pay you even though you threaten to sues. Worse company I ever worked with.
A stressful place to work not because of the work itself but more so the management.

High staff turnover because of stress and anxiety caused by management.