Nolan Meats Employee Review

very physicas and fast paced job
Truck driver team leader 2ic (Former Employee) –  Gympie QLD14 October 2012
A typical day at work started with truck prestart check manifest and delivery dockets drive to butcher shops from the Gold Coast to Rockhampton delivering body beef, lambs, pigs and carton meat. Day time and night deliverys with keys. Unloading of truck in the yard washing of the truck and preloading for ather drivers.
I learnt about time and fatuige managment how to drive a forklift how to load a truck to a manifest.
Management was good however very demanding at times.
Co workers were a great bunch of blokes willing to lend a hand if needed.
Never starting the shift the same time every day and the 80 to 100kg pieces of body beef to be carried of the truck in the middle of the night by your self.
Job satistfaction and the challenge of delivering up to 18ton of meat to the customers with out any mistakes and the customer relations
and frendships built along the way.
Pros
social club events and staf bbq
Cons
long and inconsistant starts

Other Nolan Meats Employee Reviews

Fun and loud with everyone laughing, singing and shouting random stuff to get everyone to laugh.
Boning room worker (Former Employee) –  Gympie QLD23 May 2019
It was fun and and loud with everyone laughing and singing and shouting random stuff all the time.

I enjoyed working there, although I need a job that I can progress in, and because of the hour rate for my age, and as I moved out and was paying for all my expenses, the pay wasn't enough.
Great to work for, just no balance between parenting and working
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Gympie QLD19 May 2019
Great to work for, just no balance between parenting and working. Long disruptive hours to work being a single parent. Fantastic money and very stable.
Pros
Great shift lengths
Cons
Bad start times.