Noodle Box Employee Reviews

wasn't a very good experience
Kitchen Hand/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Warnbro WA8 October 2018
i really do not want to review as i didn't have a good experience with working at needle box, so all i would like to say is it was a experience i will never forget and it did teach me a lot of life lessons working there
Pros
free dinner
Cons
staff/management
productive and challenging
Kitchen Assistant (Former Employee) –  Queensland11 December 2017
it was always a busy day for everyone, happy to deal with different customers all the time. Learning and being productive is our goal every day as we need to please the customer to their expectations.It was challenging to work with a diverse culture working with different views and opinion are interesting. We enjoyed working each other as we have a good working environment and management.
Pros
free drinks
Cons
Fun work place which improved my group working skills
Costumer services (Former Employee) –  Gold Coast QLD25 November 2017
I've been learn a lots of things down there. I did waitressing, washing dieshes, cleaning duties, cashing ups, collecting orders, serving plates, It was a really good experience
Ok place to work
Customer Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  Surfers Paradise QLD16 October 2017
First Job out of School, Really Bad Pay at $11 an hour no matter how old you are. You do get discounts on the food but its not a great place to work..
Pros
Discounted Food
Cons
Bad Pay
Not as nice work enviroment to be in
Fast food (Former Employee) –  Nerang QLD1 October 2017
The people I worked with made me feel as if I wasn't equal to them, I also don't believe they were preforming the right health food and safety procedures.
Pros
20% discount
Cons
the other team members
Great so far
Trainee (Current Employee) –  Ballarat VIC17 September 2017
I'm still only on training but so far this has been an amazing and incredibly different experience for me and I love it so much. I've made a great friend too
The owner made it easy
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Ballarat VIC20 January 2017
I was sleeping with the franchise owner so the benefits were great. The work was like a usual take away place but the hours didn't bother me because most of them were upstairs and out and about with the ballarat franchise owner. Good times
Pros
Free food, Slept with the franchise owner A LOT
Cons
He was married, I was in a relationship, big menu
productive and fun work place
Cook/Chef (Former Employee) –  Townsville QLD13 January 2017
preparing food, to cook fast. good. management. hard worker, funny some times, when i used 3 wok at the time because where busy. when there no bad comments about he food and when they leave the happy.
Pros
free food
Cons
long hour
Hard to memorise
2 day trial (Former Employee) –  Miami QLD4 January 2017
Fun workplace, although hard to memorise all the food if you don't know much about it. Typical fast food workplace....................................
Pros
Free lunches
Was just dropped
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Coolangatta QLD28 November 2016
Litterally don't remember it that well but once I spilt the just made food all down my arm and got blisters and I got 0 first aid and didn't ask for any because I was so nervous at the time.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Poor management
Good environment
Casual Employee (Current Employee) –  Nerang QLD25 October 2016
Noodle box is a lot to take it. There is so much things to learn such as what every box has in it, all the prep and how to open and close. I get good hours. I'm looking for a new job as I'm finishing year 12 in November and want to further my career somewhere closer to Robina. I open and close some days. I did a school based traineeship through working at noodle box too.
good food
Store hand (Former Employee) –  Townsville QLD22 October 2016
i learnt how to work the gps and interacting with other team members and doing team work working together with a common goal to help the customers
Enjoyable works in Noodlebox
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Gold Coast QLD22 August 2016
Learned lots of managemen, communication skills during worked in Noodlebox. Must be fast and enthusiastic. Good customer services skills.
Pros
Buy one get one free from 3:00pm-5:00pm
Fun workplace environment
Casual Employee (Former Employee) –  Mermaid Waters QLD15 August 2016
Healthy relationship with employees and customers, fun workplace environment, range of age, need more hours for different employees, clean working environment
horrible to work for
Front of House (Former Employee) –  Hervey Bay QLD17 July 2016
was the most horrible work experience yet for me the manages were horrible and wouldn't do there work properly and done a lot of dodgy work I will never work for them again
Pros
nothing
Cons
horrible manages
Team play work place.
Chef (Current Employee) –  Kings Meadows TAS8 July 2016
Fun and challenging place to work. The hardest part of the job is when all the customers come into the shop at the same time while there are only one chef and one team member in the shop. What I have learnt in this place is the multitask skill and ability to deal with busy peak hours.
Fun place to work
Customer Service Attendant (Former Employee) –  Rockhampton, QLD15 January 2016
Noodle Box was a lot of fun, the motto was 'hot healthy and fresh' so you had to adapt to that, however i learnt a lot about how not to treat staff as a manager.
asian food
Team member (Former Employee) –  Devonport, TAS20 August 2015
Good workplace. Decent work hours that were shared equally. large range of jobs to do including stocking fridges, serving customers, washing up and general cleaning.
I enjoy working at noodle box
Part-time job in a fast food restaurant (Current Employee) –  Brisbane, QLD15 August 2015
This job is good, even though it is an unskilled job. I learned a lot in there, including communication skills and customer services skills. I have a good relationship with other staffs.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
Great place with a great environment.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Brisbane, QLD5 August 2015
Working at Noodle Box really gave me the first chance to finally understand what responsibility means.
At the start of my shift, my duty was to clean (wash/dry) all boxes used for food prep. After that, my duty is to take orders from customers as a cashier. Lastly, as it comes to closing time i had to make sure that all the bins are out, tables are clean and the backroom is clean.
While working at Noodle Box i learned how to make orders through computer, how to make orders by the phone and easy ways of quick cleaning.
Noodle Box has a very friendly environment as all the co-workers are very friendly and always were ready to help if someone had a problem.
The hardest part of the job for me was to clean all the dirty boxes from food at the end of the day as we closing.
What did i enjoy at Noodle Box? Great environment around co-workers.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Short hours