Nortec Employment & Training
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Nortec Employment & Training Employee Reviews

Australia5 reviews
Social distancing during COVID 19 crisis not adhered to.
Different rules for working remotely between Management and Contact Center Staff after being given a laptop set up to work from home.

Very high turnover of staff.
Poor management, poor working conditions, high turnover of staff, staff under valued for their hard work in a tough compliance industry. Inadequate training....
Horrible culture, management are narcissistic and it all about profit not helping people, turnover is huge as everyone goes on stress leave or is bullied ut
You're on your own if there are bullies in your work area who are senior to you, because management will protect them. Managers have asked employees to spy on their co-workers and report back. Managers are harder to find than coal-face workers so managers are protected while employees quit or are fired because of the manager's misbehaviour.
A typical day is never typical but it is planned could be anything from meeting with other senior managers to staff training, addressing issues raised by my managers. I hold an exceptional record for staff retention and always get a great review in 360 degree feedback. Most enjoyable part of the job is knowing that the team are skilled enough to assist a great many people into employment and the hardest part of the job is meeting the stringent administrative requirements currently in place and persuading employers to provide us with the documentary evidence required.
Pros
Staff wellness program
Cons
Long hours and excessive demands from our funding body
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nortec Employment & Training. Our community is ready to answer.
1.4