Nosh Hospitality Personnel
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Nosh Hospitality Personnel Employee Reviews

Australia9 reviews
Nice company. They try change the office culture by people leave. But former and current staff plays favorites when booking jobs. The app was make process better, but app only give you job they chose to send. Whats point of app? Shifts change from what you booked to when you show up without tell you.
Cons
Play favorites
nice environment to work, friendly management staff
I've learned so many things such as barista skills, customer service and overal skills for boardroom attendant.
Nosh Hospitality has been a great stepping stone to my career in events management. It has been a great place to work and meet lots of exciting people.
A typical day at work would be running 2 - 3 formal lunch in a corporate environment were the high standards level of service is very required, knowledge of food and beverage also required to meet the expectations of customers, I've learned to keep myself focus on what I'm doing at that moment to avoid mistakes and misunderstanding, because in hospitality mistakes and delays are very painful when customer service is all about but at the end when the job is done that sensation of relief in yourself is more than very welcome.
Pros
Free Breakfast, Free lunchs, continuos learning and gain skills
Cons
Work on weekends
It is very satisfying and helps you grow in the business of hospitality.The work culture and help and joy in working for nosh is the best thing about it.
Pros
free lunch
Here I was able to achieve and learn the best of the catering activities and its daily activities.
Was able to learn and achieve many hospitality jobs and activities.
Pros
Friendly employees
Cons
Fast paced
Had to work at Premier Catering Events in Sydney at Premier Locations like: Town Hall, ANZ Stadium, Sydney Cricket Ground, Sydney Football Stadium, Allphones Arena.
Also worked in Festivals like, Future Music Festival.

The experience and the people we worked with were amazing, great friends were made and memories to endure.
Pros
Free Lunches, Dinners and Drinks
Cons
Long traveling hours
As the winner of many catering awards, Forte is the perfect place to work in order to learn about catering for events and working with a bunch of corporate and retail clients.
Empresa dinamica e agradavel de trabalhar, com muitas oportunides de crescimento.
Bom salario e beneficios.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nosh Hospitality Personnel. Our community is ready to answer.
4.8