Nosh Hospitality Personnel
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
View all Nosh Hospitality Personnel reviews

Nosh Hospitality Personnel

Nosh Hospitality Personnel Employee Review

Great place to work, great company culture

Nosh Hospitality has been a great stepping stone to my career in events management. It has been a great place to work and meet lots of exciting people.

Same location

Nepotism at best

Nice company. They try change the office culture by people leave. But former and current staff plays favorites when booking jobs. The app was make process better, but app only give you job they chose to send. Whats point of app? Shifts change from what you booked to when you show up without tell you.

Cons

Play favorites

collabolative

nice environment to work, friendly management staff I've learned so many things such as barista skills, customer service and overal skills for boardroom attendant.

Fast, under preassure work enviroment

A typical day at work would be running 2 - 3 formal lunch in a corporate environment were the high standards level of service is very required, knowledge of food and beverage also required to meet the expectations of customers, I've learned to keep myself focus on what I'm doing at that moment to avoid mistakes and misunderstanding, because in hospitality mistakes and delays are very painful when customer service is all about but at the end when the job is done that sensation of relief in yourself is more than very welcome.

Pros

Free Breakfast, Free lunchs, continuos learning and gain skills

Cons

Work on weekends

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nosh Hospitality Personnel. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.8

Nosh Hospitality Personnel Reviews by Location

• Nosh Hospitality Personnel
  • Great place to work, great company culture