Novartis
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from Novartis:

Novartis Employee Reviews

Australia6 reviews
Good company, good people.
A thoroughly enjoyable 5 years and one of the most enjoyable organsations to work for in this field. I would work there again should the opprtunity present itself.
Amazing work culture
Novartis has great organizational culture, collaboration, learning, performance and flexibility. One of the greatest benefits is new global parental leave, Novartis offers at a minimum 14 weeks of parental leave from day 1 for all associates regardless of gender. Novartis also offers great flexibility options for parents. In addition, Novartis globally offers parental transition consultation for all new parents.
One of the best companies to work for
Totally enjoyed working for Novartis. Very professional and organised. Lovely people. Very high expectations from staff. Always wants the best from their staff. Very professional.
Fantastic on the job training!
I loved my time working at Novartis, worked part time with flexible working hours to suit my family situation. Wonderful supportive people. Learnt so much working in a "sales environment", every day was a different day. High pressure but I enjoyed the atmosphere. I was offered a full time role but had to decline due to having young children at the time so I chose not to renew my contract.
Great Work culture
Great opportunities available

Equal opportunity for all.

Diversified processes with hormonised skill set.
work for a compant tipped to be the largest Pharma company in the world with the next 3-5 yrs
I work for a sister company of Novartis called Sandoz. We are the Generic arm in the business and you can access our product from over 147 countries all over the world.

A typical day at work would consist of a minimum of 7.5 quality calls on customers., reporting information into CRM to Detailing new promotional activity and collecting expression of interest for up and coming new launches.

I still have a high level involvement in looking after our Key Account Business as I have long standing relationships.

I also spend time a portion of my time mentoring territory managers to ensure they are adhering to company policy, procedures and processes to ensure they are able to achieve their KPI's

we look at best practice in retaining, defending and acquiring new business opportunities.

I am close with my team and we have diversity amongst our team.

I am closely aligned with my immediate manger as well as middle and upper level management .

The hardest part of the job is separating yourself from your peers socially when growing professionally and being groomed for a more senior role.

The most enjoyable thing about my job is the people I have known for over 6years, the relationships I have formed and most of all the level of respect I have earnt through working hard and achieiving some fantastic results.
Pros
Autonomy, bieng developed and upskilled constantly
Cons
Hours tend to be long, competition is constantly increaseing.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Novartis?