Novo Nordisk, Inc. Employee Reviews

N/a
BioPharm Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NC16 August 2019
No review
I did not enjoy working there or my boss It is a male dominated organization. The good old boys club existed daily, especially when it came to equality, discrimination and promotions.
Used to be great
Senior Information Specialist (Former Employee) –  Plainsboro, NJ15 August 2019
When I started in 2006, the essential tenets of the company aligned with my ethics. But by 2015, it it all changed and the tenents didn't, and it felt hypocritical. I couldn't change my ethics.
Pros
Salary and benefits
Cons
Long hours, hypocrisy, micromanagement, criticism, no respect for diabetes patients in the company.
Management lies and smiles while doing it. They record something different in your personnel record though.
Process Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Clayton, NC13 August 2019
I worked there for 4 months. I was held accountable for missing a flight due to an accident, I even had the police report and for being awake for over 40 hours (due to travel nightmare) and not making it in the next day while in Germany. The manager and supervisor both lied on my termination paperwork, thankfully I had proof. I was made to go to Germany where I would be with a group of people who made it known to management they didn't want me there and with a co-worker who screamed at me over my religious views. I begged not to go but they made me. I was fired a month later for made up reasons and for the two days I missed due to travel. My team mates did not get along well with each other and it showed. It was not a cohesive environment. The culture was terrible and promotion was definitely related to who you knew. Management never gave me feedback on anything I did wrong other than those days missed until they terminated me. Just beware, if they don't like you or you are a threat to them, they will find a way to get rid of you. While out of the country, it seems like anything goes whether moral or not.
unfortunately my manager was the worst part of this job
Diabetes Nurse Educator (Former Employee) –  Smithtown, NY31 July 2019
as an educator, we had an unclear role- there was a lot of double talk- do this dont do that, but do it if i dont see it. My manager in NYC was dangerous
Great place to eork
Rewards Partner (Current Employee) –  Clayton, NC30 July 2019
Love my job and company! My manager is the best ever and we have a great team. Not sure what else to say but the survey keeps telling me I need to write more so I write more, even though
It may be nonsense and irrelevant. 😊
Corrupt management; run by lawyers and compliance officers; no advancement opps
Diabetes Care Specialist (Current Employee) –  Ohio22 July 2019
Changed drastically in 5 years.Corrupt managers.Lawyer driven culture that keeps employees in fear.Don't value sales reps anymore.0 work life balance.
Pros
good products
Cons
Most management at all levels
Good Pharma company to work for.
Diabetes Educator (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GA20 July 2019
A Wonderful pharmaceutical company to work for. This is actually a very well run company. Great products to sell and large pipeline in place to compliment growth.
Very good work experiance
Work Experience (Former Employee) –  Crawley, West Sussex7 July 2019
Great fun gaining work experience in a global pharmaceutical company. Very nice workplace, good company overall. Lots of different benefits. Great team.
Ekstremt hierakisk topstyret ledelse
Research Scientist (Former Employee) –  Gentofte3 July 2019
Novo er meget topstyret med hierakisk ledelsesstruktur. Mange ledere mangler faglig indsigt og styrer tingene ved masser af tavler. Der bruges enorme mængder energi på at opdrage alle medarbejderne i lean, frem for at have leanspecialistgrupper der sættes ind hvor der er brug for. Mange medarbejdere griner af denne leanopdragelse, som anses som en plage. Når aktionærerne er utilfredse, fyrer man folk indtil de er tilfredse. Så fyrer man gerne dem, der har været sygemeldte med f.eks. stress.
Pros
Fornuftig arbejdstid
Cons
Meget topstyret, ledere mangler erfaring og faglig indsigt, alt for mange unødvendige tunge procedurer, meget hierakisk ledelsessystem, lean bruges forkert
Højt til loftet
Title Senior Supply Chain Project Manager (Former Employee) –  København, Københavns kommune28 June 2019
God arbejdsplads med mange gode ledere og skønne kollegaer. Virksomheden bærer dog præg af at de gyldne tider og forbi, og der nu skal kæmpes hårdt for hver enkelt patient.
Jeg ville anbefale NN som virksomhed til andre.
Work Life Balance
Senior Professional B2 (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, Karnataka24 June 2019
Very Good to work in Novo Nordisk.
it gives us time management skills of managing both professional and personal life balance.

Very Strictly monitored the behaviour of employee.
Excellente entreprise
Apprentie Ingénieur (Current Employee) –  Chartres (28)23 June 2019
* Salaires avantageux
* Nombreuses opportunités de développement
* Conditions de travail agréables
* Equipes dynamiques
* Travail en autonomie

Je recommande fortement cette entreprise
n/a
Foreman/Lead Hand (Current Employee) –  algerie20 June 2019
novo nordisk m'a ouvert les portes pour exploiter mes compétences
chez novo nordisk j'ai appris les sens de reponsablité et le travail en collaboration que ce soit inter departemental ou bien en equipe.
novo nordisk a changé mon mode de vie et meme elle a pu changer ma meniere de pensée et comment resourdre les proobleme s, avec les outil lean on a peu avoir une approche systematique pour resourdre les problemes j'ai appris comment reosurdre le probeleme atravers les A3
Respect and transparency
Sales Director (Former Employee) –  Egypt15 June 2019
good workplace culture and ambitious management
the most enjoyable part of the job is being customer focused and patient centered
people development is in the heart of the organization
Nova Nordisk Experience
Janitorial Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Clayton, NC15 June 2019
i enjoyed working with a great company like this . I also enjoyed the team i was assigned to work with. I worked with the night shift in which we helped eachother out daily.
Enjoyed Working with Cross Functions
Field Sales manager (Current Employee) –  UAE14 June 2019
• Launch Xultophy® across UAE market.
• Manage a team of 12 Professional Medical representatives for Victoza® and Xultophy®
• Manage all UAE territories (Private-HAAD-DHA-MOH-MOPA)
• Enlisted Xultophy® in all Private accounts and DHA and proceeding to enlist in MOH
Desktop Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Princeton, NJ9 June 2019
I really loved Novo Nordisk as a company and loved to work there. It was unfortunate that management did not work well for me. It cares a lot about work life balance and family.
Pros
Cons
Certain managers
Good job
Linen Tech (Current Employee) –  Lexington, KY4 June 2019
Have no problem there just allow family they the problem fastpace get the job done you have time to relax and walk around wait on phone calls to see who need anything other than that its a relax job
Pros
Relax
Cons
Family members cause trouble
Normal work life
OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR (Current Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur3 June 2019
Good environment. Fresh start to work in Novo Nordisk to improve administration skill. Just a typical life balance. Friendly staffs. Weekly free lunch.
Senior Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Salina, KS3 June 2019
Great place to work. Flexibility with travel. Good work life balance. Great managers. Wonderful peers. Good car selection. Competitive wages. Good bonus structure.
Pros
travel, flexibility
Cons
micromanaging

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Novo Nordisk, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.