Novo Nordisk, Inc. Employee Reviews

company
Diabetes Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Tehran, IR22 October 2018
diabetes leader, perfect essentials and core values
n/a
Educator (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TX22 October 2018
1. positive work environment
2. flexibility in work hours
3. great benefits
4. opportunity to grow professionally
5. opportunity for increased networking
Global and LEAN mindset
CMC Labelling and Graphics Coordinator (Former Employee) –  København22 October 2018
I thrived in the global and multi-disciplinary environment that Novo Nordisk has to offer.
Working at Novo Nordisk has enabled me to appreciate the importance of the ability to lead and coordinate cross functionally and how to spot challenges and still maintain a controlled and problem solving approach, keeping in mind the overall KPIs that enable us to continuously make medicine available for patients all over the world.
Challenging
Diabetes Care Specialist II (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OH19 October 2018
Solid company to work for. Prepping for future products. Work life balance is average for a pharmaceutical company. Managers for the most part are great.
Great company if you enjoy diabetes sales
Educator II (Current Employee) –  Field based18 October 2018
Good place to work. Good training and productivity on the job. Much travel involved. Requires good communication skills and teamwork. Enjoyed working as a team.
Pros
Great traning, salary and benefits
Cons
Long hours and limited job security
Working with patients and growing a market was key motivator
Senior Diabetes Care Specialist (Current Employee) –  Jackson, MI18 October 2018
NovoNordisk has faced challenges that have caused them to make decisions on total number of sales positions and have re aligned based on changing market
Good company, hard to advance
Diabetes Care Specialist (Current Employee) –  Westchester County, NY18 October 2018
Good company, there are a lot of changes going on at Novo and the bonus structure is never transparent but overall I’ve been happy here. A lot of great products have been launched recently, so it is a very competitive and fun selling environment.
Very busy position.
Training Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Princeton, NJ16 October 2018
Worked with great, hardworking people. Each day was different depending the level of sales rep training. Management was open to suggestions. There really wasn't a "hardest part" of the job, it was all very challenging and required attention to detail. Most enjoyable part was my co-workers, great people!
Pros
Excellent working conditions.
Cons
Building was always cold in winter.
Good team
Technical Writer (Former Employee) –  Clayton, NC15 October 2018
Some disconnect on project goals, but I enjoyed working with the team. Some team members did not follow the procedures for carrying out the documentation and it caused extra work.
Working and being a part of Novo Nordisk was a great experience of my life.
Drug Safety Associate (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, Karnataka15 October 2018
Working and being a part of Novo Nordisk was a great experience of my life. They had exceptional culture, work-life balance and job security. It was always fun to be with their team.
Productive place
Manager (Current Employee) –  Princeton, NJ11 October 2018
Good place to work but currently is going through layoffs, restructuring phase. Great benefits and overall good culture. Co-workers are supportive and the perks are good.
I walked on eggshells every day feeling I could loose my job
benefits
Cons
job security
good company. would recommend to anybody
Senior Diabetes Care Specialist (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NV10 October 2018
when i worked for Novo Nordisk it was still a somewhat small company. innovative products, good management and very good research and development department. good company and would recommend to anybody.
Pros
good products.
Cons
shift in leadership wasn't great
Reorganization of company structure. I really enjoy the position.
Senior Diabetes Educator (Current Employee) –  Florida State, FL9 October 2018
Excellent place to work. By far, my favorite job in my career. The only reason I may be leaving is reorganization and may be displaced.
Many great things at Novo Nordisk, but collaboration with peers one of the best.
Pros
Cons
Job security
envirommenet adequat
Packaging Supervisor (Current Employee) –  ALGER8 October 2018
c'est une entreprise qui te permet d’évoluer sur tout les domaines
Excellent pay with excellent benefits
Clinical Educator (Current Employee) –  Jackson, MS7 October 2018
An excellent company with great benefits. Great work life balance. This company makes you want to give 100%. The most enjoyable part of the job is getting to meet new people and networking both inside and outside of the company
Pros
great culture and forward thinking
Cons
job instability
nice workplace and culture
Maintenance Team Leader and Technician (Former Employee) –  Algeria6 October 2018
nice workplace and culture, the company is mainly focused on diabetes treatments. enjoyed working for Novo Nordisk. I always think of going back. work days go fast and management is supportive.
Novo Nordisk
Sr. Safety Intake Coordinator - Product Safety (Current Employee) –  Plainsboro, NJ6 October 2018
Novo Nordisk is nice place to work. every department is managed differently Good place to work but currently going through layoff restructuring phase
Pros
work from home 3 days a week
Great Job but Zero Security
Senior Diabetes Care Specialist, Sales (Current Employee) –  United States3 October 2018
Worry about your future everyday

Great Job

Good Pay

Very Stressful at times

Great Products

Sometimes the ET doesn't seem to know what to do to make things better
productive company
Product Specialist (Current Employee) –  Dubai3 October 2018
NovoNordisk is an excellent experience to be added to me cause of the new style of ( primary care ) market ,

the competitiveness in the Diabetes market is sharping my skills in negotiation and communication skills .

the management style is built on trust and continuous support in addition to people motivating manners

the hardest part in my job is managing debts issues presenting in numerous accounts which could lead to supply cut in few days which lead to depriving our patients from their medications .

the most enjoyable part in the job is the competitive par tin which you are keen to deliver the right drug to the right patient in the right time .
Decline in company culture
EXECUTIVE INSTITUTIONAL DIABETES CARE SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma29 September 2018
10 years ago the company had a great culture. Not so much now. Once a great company but have lost their way.... I wish they could work to help the patient. They have lost their mission for the patient.
Pros
Products
Cons
career advancement

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Novo Nordisk, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.