Novo Nordisk, Inc. Employee Reviews

Tiene un buen ambiente de trabajo y bien tranquilo.
Pipefitter (Current Employee) –  Clayton, NC7 May 2019
Es un buen trabajo ,muy aceptable y muy favorable para el trabajador.
World best insulin selling brands . With well managed team which encourage their employees to work as a team
diabetic educator (Former Employee) –  Faisalabad26 April 2019
I worked as a diabetic educator with many best medical specialiat doctors during my job . And as a employee of NovoNordisk we could work at over best to increase the productivity of products of our company .
Pros
Tours. Free lunches.
Cons
Short breaks .
Not a place to think
Aseptic Production Maintenance Filling Technician (Former Employee) –  Clayton, NC23 April 2019
It is a good old boy work environment not allowed to think or your give you opportunity to add to a conversation it’s all one direction talking . Manager hired friends so he could collect incentive pays for his friends. And put them in charge of lines over people that had more experience and knowledge
Cons
Good old boy place to work
òtima
Aux. Administrativo RH (Former Employee) –  Montes Claros, MG22 April 2019
Uma das melhores empresa que trabalhei, salários, benefícios e qualidade de vida 100%
hard work but rewarding
Institutional Diabetes Care Specialist (Former Employee) –  Midland, MI15 April 2019
Call on Providers to change habits into using my insulin for the patients, Find out why doctor prescribes insulin and for what patient type. review best person to call on
Pros
working
Cons
no breaks
Great Company to work for.
Diabetes Educator II (Former Employee) –  Princeton, NJ8 April 2019
Great company to work for. Great products. The best part of my job was making a difference in the lives of those living with diabetes. Novo Nordisk provided adequate training for their employees.
Pros
Wonderful Benefits.
Very professional environment, everyone does their job and they are all eager to help whenever called upon to
Chauffeur (Former Employee) –  Nairobi, KE5 April 2019
I loved working at Novo Nordisk, all employees have strong work ethics and a desire to truly make a difference in people's lives. My started at 9am and ended at 7pm.

The work environment is also very conducive to learn new things and keep you on your toes. Management is strict on performance but gives one a chance to correct mistakes.

Everyone understands their role so the general mood is relaxed and calm because the chain of command is not so strict.

The hardest part of my job was working odd hours in the middle of the night sometimes.

The most enjoyable part was how everyone looked out for each other, we had surprise birthday cakes for each one on their special day. Every Tuesday was also special because we all had breakfast together.
Pros
Free meals
Cons
Unclear working terms for me
Productive and Fun work place
Production Planning Analyst (Former Employee) –  Brazil1 April 2019
Doing tasks as a team cooperation, fun environment, positive culture, healthy environment, high productive work, opinions are welcome, manager participative, food healthy
Pros
Cooperative teams
Cons
stressful environment
environnement de travail agreable
Technicien de maintenance (Former Employee) –  Algerie28 March 2019
travail dans de tres bonnes conditions , salaire motivant avantages sociaux
Everyone feels stressed
Senior Medical Director (Former Employee) –  Princeton, NJ25 March 2019
Too much US dependence on Denmark. The US drives revenue and needs a bit more autonomy to function well. Overall, it is a positive culture for employees.
Pros
travel
Cons
lots of red tape
PMs can be productive if given the opportunity
Senior Project Manager, IT Project Execution (Current Employee) –  Plainsboro, NJ16 March 2019
There is an opportunity to change PM processing but often company politics hinder or limit innovation

Overall environment is good but can be challenging when dealing with large diverse groups
Great Work Environment
Patient Centric Customer Care (Current Employee) –  Plainsboro, NJ15 March 2019
Great team to work with. Great company but as a contractor you are limited. A lot of room for growth if you work hard. I look forward to possibly growing with company.
Excelente empresa para desarrollarte
Gerente de Distrito (Former Employee) –  Ciudad de México, D. F.10 March 2019
considero que es una empresa que te permite crecimiento que te permite equilibrar tu vida personal, y te permite ganar dinero.
Pros
todo
Cons
ninguno
I love my work and exceeding sales goals
Market Access Account Executive II - KY, IN, OH (Former Employee) –  Plainsboro, NJ8 March 2019
Exceeds
I loved the ability to work the 'total dirt' model of calling on all key clients i.e. Payers, PBMs, IDN,s Providers and Community which allowed me to better understand the interrelationships and deliver 'value-based' services to all clients.
Structured and leaned workplace
Senior Engineer from NNE, (Consultant) (Former Employee) –  Clayton, NC6 March 2019
Good workplace with potentials for development, New Technology and innovation is at forefront. Always a must to apply new ways and methods in expansion projects
benefits
Outstanding company
Sr Obesity Educator Novo Nordisk (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CA5 March 2019
Excellent company and culture, devoted to global leadership in obesity research and disease state advocacy. I learned how to advance my communication skills through educating around this complex disease state. I enjoyed and appreciated this role thoroughly.
Pros
Global caliber excellence
Cons
Major proportion of wok time spent living away from home
Good working environment
Senior Director (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, Karnataka4 March 2019
Novo Nordisk is one of the organisation which balances work life balance and have good open platform for having any processes or projects discussion. Overall good.
Pros
patient Centric
Cons
Too lengthy processes
Overall a great place to work
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Plainsboro, NJ26 February 2019
Great Benefits, Ability to work from home. Sometimes, there are more meetings than time in the day to work. Independence to get the job done without being micromanaged.
Pros
Benefits, Work from home
Great products!
Health System Manager (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NC18 February 2019
I love Novo Nordisk's passion for helping people lives get better through current products their award-winning product pipeline . Novo Nordisk's has the ability to provide life-changing information to physicians and customers. As a Diabetes Care Specialist, I ensured that the latest therapies and products reach the people who need them most.
Great colleagues
Senior Project Manager (Former Employee) –  France11 February 2019
Good working atmosphere
Strong leadership culture
Excellent leadership development possibilities
Pros
Fantastic canteen
Cons
some traditional leaders

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Novo Nordisk, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.