Novo Nordisk, Inc. Employee Review

View all Novo Nordisk, Inc. reviews

Outstanding company
Sr Obesity Educator Novo Nordisk (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CA5 March 2019
Excellent company and culture, devoted to global leadership in obesity research and disease state advocacy. I learned how to advance my communication skills through educating around this complex disease state. I enjoyed and appreciated this role thoroughly.
Pros
Global caliber excellence
Cons
Major proportion of wok time spent living away from home

Other Novo Nordisk, Inc. Employee Reviews

Loved working for this company!
Senior Medical Representative (Former Employee) –  South Africa15 October 2019
Being a trusted advisor to specialists in diabetes, Novo Nordisk equipped me to make a difference in patient lives and their daily quality of living. Proud to have been part of this company. Unfortunately my husband was relocated to the UK and I had to resign. But optimistically hopeful to work in diabetes here in the UK soon.
Great Run
Executive Institutional Diabetes Care Specialist (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FL12 October 2019
I learned a great deal at NN and I will be forever grateful. They in turn got my 200% all in effort. This is a fabulous place to work, especially for young adults coming out of college. The products truly help patients and healthcare professionals - several of them are life-saving products.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Novo Nordisk, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.