Novo Nordisk, Inc. Employee Review

View all Novo Nordisk, Inc. reviews

Used to be great
Senior Information Specialist (Former Employee) –  Plainsboro, NJ15 August 2019
When I started in 2006, the essential tenets of the company aligned with my ethics. But by 2015, it it all changed and the tenents didn't, and it felt hypocritical. I couldn't change my ethics.
Pros
Salary and benefits
Cons
Long hours, hypocrisy, micromanagement, criticism, no respect for diabetes patients in the company.

Other Novo Nordisk, Inc. Employee Reviews

Stressful Environment, poor Management, benefit package is excellent, but pay is not competitive with other pharmaceutical companies.
Technician (Former Employee) –  Clayton, NC17 September 2019
When I first started working at Novo Nordisk It was an excellent company to work for. After a few years there management became poor and the pay was not competitive with other Pharmaceutical companies. They wanted more produced with less people for less pay. What was once a non stressful environment became Stressful.
Formulation Technician III (Former Employee) –  Clayton, NC9 September 2019
Typical work day would be coming in and checking board to see where you would be working. Learned not to complain about task you had to perform each day. Management were direct but good. Hardest part of job was climbing on tanks. Most enjoyable part of job was completing task right first time

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Novo Nordisk, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.