Novo Nordisk, Inc. Employee Review

View all Novo Nordisk, Inc. reviews

Not a place to think
Aseptic Production Maintenance Filling Technician (Former Employee) –  Clayton, NC23 April 2019
It is a good old boy work environment not allowed to think or your give you opportunity to add to a conversation it’s all one direction talking . Manager hired friends so he could collect incentive pays for his friends. And put them in charge of lines over people that had more experience and knowledge
Cons
Good old boy place to work

Other Novo Nordisk, Inc. Employee Reviews

Loved working for this company!
Senior Medical Representative (Former Employee) –  South Africa15 October 2019
Being a trusted advisor to specialists in diabetes, Novo Nordisk equipped me to make a difference in patient lives and their daily quality of living. Proud to have been part of this company. Unfortunately my husband was relocated to the UK and I had to resign. But optimistically hopeful to work in diabetes here in the UK soon.
Great Run
Executive Institutional Diabetes Care Specialist (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FL12 October 2019
I learned a great deal at NN and I will be forever grateful. They in turn got my 200% all in effort. This is a fabulous place to work, especially for young adults coming out of college. The products truly help patients and healthcare professionals - several of them are life-saving products.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Novo Nordisk, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.