Novo Nordisk, Inc. Employee Review

View all Novo Nordisk, Inc. reviews

Very professional environment, everyone does their job and they are all eager to help whenever called upon to
Chauffeur (Former Employee) –  Nairobi, KE5 April 2019
I loved working at Novo Nordisk, all employees have strong work ethics and a desire to truly make a difference in people's lives. My started at 9am and ended at 7pm.

The work environment is also very conducive to learn new things and keep you on your toes. Management is strict on performance but gives one a chance to correct mistakes.

Everyone understands their role so the general mood is relaxed and calm because the chain of command is not so strict.

The hardest part of my job was working odd hours in the middle of the night sometimes.

The most enjoyable part was how everyone looked out for each other, we had surprise birthday cakes for each one on their special day. Every Tuesday was also special because we all had breakfast together.
Pros
Free meals
Cons
Unclear working terms for me

Other Novo Nordisk, Inc. Employee Reviews

Loved working for this company!
Senior Medical Representative (Former Employee) –  South Africa15 October 2019
Being a trusted advisor to specialists in diabetes, Novo Nordisk equipped me to make a difference in patient lives and their daily quality of living. Proud to have been part of this company. Unfortunately my husband was relocated to the UK and I had to resign. But optimistically hopeful to work in diabetes here in the UK soon.
Great Run
Executive Institutional Diabetes Care Specialist (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FL12 October 2019
I learned a great deal at NN and I will be forever grateful. They in turn got my 200% all in effort. This is a fabulous place to work, especially for young adults coming out of college. The products truly help patients and healthcare professionals - several of them are life-saving products.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Novo Nordisk, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.