Novus Glass
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Novus Glass Employee Reviews

3.9Job Security & Advancement

Great company to work for

Family owned and operated. In addition, they treat you like family. The culture is customer first and they mean it! They are very honest and upfront with everyone including the customers and employees.

Head Management Diffacult

Head management is very difficult to work for/with. You're better off not having to report directly to them. If they don't like you your out. Nothing to do with your abilities.

Pros

Great staff

Cons

Ownership

Not enough cracked windshields.

Head out to my site at about 5:30am. There simply just wasn't enough work to maintain our quota to earn our bonuses. Management was trying their best to make the most of the situation.

good summer job

I loved it here. gave me some good office experience that i needed to move up in life. gave me experience in word excel and etc. great family owed business! very nice people.

multiple tasks not evolving auto glass

Novus glass is new to Canada and still has a long way to go before it s going to be recognized by consumers and there for its not as busy so the company hires technicians aand due to lack of work they are making them do other automotive repair needs such as mechanical and maintenance.

Pros

good pay

Cons

less hours

A Wonderful Business

It is a family business. I work for my dad and I do a lot of the office work and my brother goes and replaces the windshields. They are very fair on price and hardly make mistakes.I love working here, but I need to make more money for when I turn 18.

Pros

I work at home

I learned a trade here of how to become a glass installer patience from the owner to teach me Hardest part of the job was high end cars alot of sensors and little parts that need a lot of attention to make sure everything went back together properly

Pros

free lunch, all major holidays off with pay

Cons

random schedule 530 am- 730-pm to 7 am to 5 pm ect

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Novus Glass?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Novus Glass. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.4