NRMA Employee Reviews for Service Consultant

3.3Job Security & Advancement
Great place to work however I am ready for a new challenge
Service Coordinator/Premium Care Consultant (Current Employee) –  North Strathfield NSW18 September 2013
Taking calls from our members, arranging benefits eg car hire, vehicle, trailer and caravan recoveries/repatriations, accommodation, flights and passenger transport. Liasing/brainstorming with other colleagues regarding a member broken down in an area you haven't come across before - they may have some ideas I hadn't thought about - this job is all about teamwork and customer service. The hardest part of the job is being expected to work on a few cases at a time and watch the call queues - this could prove a real challenge during peak times. I enjoy helping people and working as part of a team to achieve a successful outcome for both our members and NRMA. I love the job however would love a face to face contact job speaking to people. I no longer have the desire to sit in front of a computer screen during my working hours.