NSW Business Chamber
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

NSW Business Chamber Employee Reviews

Australia15 reviews
Management needs to change in order to bring fresh ideas and innovation.

Hardest part of the job is not knowing what is ahead due to management not being transparent with the transformation of the organisation.
A typical day at work is to go into the office, greet with colleagues, a quick catch up and update on the daily tasks, and then start to fulfil the tasks.

The most enjoyable part at work is that the team is very relaxing but also focusing on delivering efficient results. We concentrate on our tasks to fulfil and joke around to have a quick break, and help each other using our knowledge and skills.
This organisation has one of the best workplace cultures I have ever experienced. I am learning something new everyday and the enjoy coming to work to work with my team.
Pros
Great workplace culture
The culture here is amazing and everyone here is really friendly. I feel that my manager really wants me to succeed in my role and my team is extremely fun to work with.
Pros
Great work life balance
Cons
really inviting culture and warm environment with good challenging work. great team and my manager is a fantastic leader. cant see myself leaving anytime soon
Pros
team and manager
I love working here, a typical day goes by very quick, the workload is not too much where it will stress you out, nor too little where you would get bored.

all the employees and managers are really easy to get along with.

the hardest part was understanding the structure of the business, but after a little while I got the hang of it.

the most enjoyable part was the team I worked with!
Pros
My team!
I am very proud to work here.

the day goes by really quick, I love coming to work everyday!

I have learned so much since joining the organisation due to the mulitple business units and all the opportunity to gain new skills.

Amazing management and culture, very supportive.
Pros
free fruite, employee benefits work life balance salary organisational culture.
great employee benefits, award winning organisation, great opportunity to develop both interpersonal and professional skills, very flexible organisation.
Pros
great pay, employee benefits and work-life balance
Cons
Great environment to work in, the team are very helpful and enthusiastic, great employee benifits.

I would highly recommend working for the NSW Business Chamber.
Pros
Career development, Work life balance, Working environment, Management, Benefits & perks and Diversity & equal opportunity
Cons
non
The mission of the NSW Business Chamber drives and inspires employees as they know they are working for an organisation with a greater purpose.

NSWBC gives people the opportunity to grow within the company but also gives the flexibility to have a life outside of work. It has a great culture and communication is great through all levels of management.
Pros
Flexibility, work life balance
'I love working for the Chamber!!! I've spent the last several years as a contractor and didn't hesitate when they offered me a permanent full time position.'
NSW Business chamber is a very welcoming team environment. Challenging workplace but rewarding. A great Company that values it's staff and work life balance!!
Pros
Work life balance, great team environment. Boss that values staff.
Cons
Have worked here 7 years, it is such a friendly environment with good work life balance. The managers all the way down to junior staff all collaborate and get along
Great organisation to work for! Would highly recommend working here to my friends and family.

this was my first job within my discipline, and I couldn't have asked for a better place to kick start my career.
Pros
Career development opportunities, Friendly and supportive environment, Great range of employee benefits, Encourages innovation and great infrastructure & facilities
Cons
non
My typical day at work is wonderful!
I have learnt a little bit about the business I work for each day!

Management are so helpful and polite! They are human too.

My co-workers are also so helpful and polite! I am so lucky to be here!

The hardest part of the job is trying not to become too connected to the place and co-workers.

The most enjoyable part of the job is feeling like I'm part of a great team.
Pros
Too early to say.
Cons
Too early to say.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at NSW Business Chamber. Our community is ready to answer.
4.9