NSW Government
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
NSW Government Employee Review

Casual Teaching

10 March 2020
When I first graduated it was perfect to ease into teaching however cut 1 year of casual work and it became a little more stressful to find work and earn enough to support my self. I remember before I graduated we were told that we were coming to a “retirement period” where majority of current teachers are above 65 and are going to retire. It’s been almost 7 years since then and I still haven’t seen it happen. Which is why I left the country in search of a permanent teaching job.
21 January 2020
Disability Support Worker (Former Employee) - Sydney NSW
Demanding on call 24/7 type job Not recommended for everyone. Better if you know the person you are caring for than a stranger. Beware,but they're are social benefits included.
1 June 2019
Change Manager Facilitator (Current Employee) - Sydney NSW
Fantastic culture and a great collaborative environment. Lots of growth opportunities and great vibe. People are friendly and inclusive & innovative.
3 February 2019
Senior Intensive Youth Worker (Former Employee) - sydney
This job involved taking the worst teens that no one can deal with and implement all my interactive and youth intervention skills to bring about change in the lives of theese teens so that they can be intergrated back into society
Pros
Great satisfaction of seeing lives changed
Cons
hard work