NSW Government
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
NSW Government Employee Review

Excellent Leader - His courage and tenacity inspires those around him

22 January 2018
He provides an excellent workplace for people to thrive, providing employees with enough rope to build a ladder to further success and enough to hang themselves the choice is theirs. His conviction and steadfast work ethic inspire those around him to aspire to higher things and I am forever grateful for the opportunity and lessons I learned during this time. An excellent employer.
10 March 2020
English Teacher (Former Employee) - Sydney NSW
When I first graduated it was perfect to ease into teaching however cut 1 year of casual work and it became a little more stressful to find work and earn enough to support my self. I remember before I graduated we were told that we were coming to a “retirement period” where majority of current teachers are above 65 and are going to retire. It’s been almost 7 years since then and I still haven’t seen it happen. Which is why I left the country in search of a permanent teaching job.
21 January 2020
Disability Support Worker (Former Employee) - Sydney NSW
Demanding on call 24/7 type job Not recommended for everyone. Better if you know the person you are caring for than a stranger. Beware,but they're are social benefits included.
1 June 2019
Change Manager Facilitator (Current Employee) - Sydney NSW
Fantastic culture and a great collaborative environment. Lots of growth opportunities and great vibe. People are friendly and inclusive & innovative.
  1. Excellent Leader - His courage and tenacity inspires those around him