NSW Government logo
NSW Government
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
View all NSW Government reviews

NSW Government

NSW Government Employee Review

Very welcoming and fast paced

The department was very large and extremely busy. I learned a lot from the legal team and was also given the opportunity to conduct Paralegal tasks whilst i was there. I left because i was due to have my first child 3 weeks later.

Pros

great team environment

Cons

Very large and noisy environment

Casual Teaching

When I first graduated it was perfect to ease into teaching however cut 1 year of casual work and it became a little more stressful to find work and earn enough to support my self. I remember before I graduated we were told that we were coming to a “retirement period” where majority of current teachers are above 65 and are going to retire. It’s been almost 7 years since then and I still haven’t seen it happen. Which is why I left the country in search of a permanent teaching job.

Ok

Demanding on call 24/7 type job Not recommended for everyone. Better if you know the person you are caring for than a stranger. Beware,but they're are social benefits included.

Fantastic inclusive innovative culture

Fantastic culture and a great collaborative environment. Lots of growth opportunities and great vibe. People are friendly and inclusive & innovative.
  • NSW Government
  • Very welcoming and fast paced