NSW Government logo
NSW Government
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
View all NSW Government reviews

NSW Government

NSW Government Employee Review

Work life balance

In their current state, job security is minimal due to restructure. With constant change in management, is difficult to retain the job culture. The hardest part of the job is insecurity and long term planning

Casual Teaching

When I first graduated it was perfect to ease into teaching however cut 1 year of casual work and it became a little more stressful to find work and earn enough to support my self. I remember before I graduated we were told that we were coming to a “retirement period” where majority of current teachers are above 65 and are going to retire. It’s been almost 7 years since then and I still haven’t seen it happen. Which is why I left the country in search of a permanent teaching job.

Challenging, fast paced yet productive environment

I loved my job and being in charge of a team of about 24 people as being a team leader is what i do best. Would definitely go down this avenue and line of work again.

Ok

Demanding on call 24/7 type job Not recommended for everyone. Better if you know the person you are caring for than a stranger. Beware,but they're are social benefits included.