NSW Government Employee Reviews in Ennis, County ClareReview this company
Ennis, County Clare1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 37 reviews
Job Work/Life Balance
Indeed Featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
In their current state, job security is minimal due to restructure. With constant change in management, is difficult to retain the job culture. The hardest part of the job is insecurity and long term planning
Was this review helpful?
See more NSW Government reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at NSW Government. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 37 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about NSW Government
- How should you prepare for an interview at NSW Government?4 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at NSW Government? What are the steps along …4 people answered
- If you were to leave NSW Government, what would be the reason?3 people answered
- What interview questions do they ask at NSW Government?2 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at NSW Government?One person answered
- Does NSW Government require a background check? What kind of background check does NSW Government do…One person answered
- Do you take foreign workers at your organisation
- Benefits of working as a schools psychologist?
- Does the Treasury employ Non Australian citizens?