NSW Government Employee Reviews for High School TeacherReview this company
High School Teacher1 review
Ratings by category
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 38 reviews
Job Work/Life Balance
Indeed Featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
Teaching is a very difficult and stressful job. But after 33 years I was expert in my field. This is not to say I could learn no more. Everyday depending on the school I taught, and I have taught at 9, offered challenges. However though it was hard , though kids were at times difficult and the DET/ DEC was not always helpful I loved the job and made lasting relationships with staff and many senior students. I really did feel I made a difference.
fun, happy people, great relationships
working all day, and night and school holidays
Was this review helpful?
See more jobs
Jobs at NSW GovernmentHigh School Teacher positions
School Administrative Officer - Part Time - Ongoing - Hunter River High School
5 days ago
See more NSW Government reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at NSW Government. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 38 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about NSW Government
- How should you prepare for an interview at NSW Government?4 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at NSW Government? What are the steps along …4 people answered
- If you were to leave NSW Government, what would be the reason?3 people answered
- What interview questions do they ask at NSW Government?2 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at NSW Government?One person answered
- Does NSW Government require a background check? What kind of background check does NSW Government do…One person answered
- Do you take foreign workers at your organisation
- Benefits of working as a schools psychologist?
- Does the Treasury employ Non Australian citizens?