Average salary$139,057 per year
Above national average
Salary estimated from 18 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed in the past 12 months.
Compare all Program Manager salaries in New South Wales
See all Program Manager jobs at NSW Government
- Program Manager Health Wellbeing Strategy, Clerk Grade 9/10NSW Government -NSW State Emergency ServiceWollongong NSW4 hours ago
- Program Manager, Adult Survivor ProgramNSW Government -Northern Sydney Local Health DistrictNew South Wales14 days ago
- Manager, Communications & Engagement, Capital Support ProgramsNSW Government -Health InfrastructureNew South Wales2 days ago
- Program Manager Adult Survivors ProgramNSW Government -Far West Local Health DistrictFar West NSW1 day ago
- Project Manager - Adult Survivors ProgramNSW Government -Central Coast Local Health DistrictGosford NSW1 day ago
- Director Homelessness ProgramsNSW Government -Department of Communities and JusticeSydney NSW10 hours ago
More NSW Government Project Management salaries
All NSW Government - Project Management salaries
Reviews for Program Manager in NSW Government
Job Work/Life Balance
Poor executive leadership
Program Manager (Former Employee) - DFSI - 3 November 2019
No accountability and no ownership. Difficult to get anyone to make decisions. Senior executives had poor strategic management skills, and micro managed. Many decisions were put off until situations became critical. Poor relationships with other government divisions. Terrible financial management of the public purse. Low capability of staff , with no real succession planning or leadership training. Good staff trying to work under impossible conditions.
Was this review helpful?
See all NSW Government Program Manager reviews