NSW Health Pathology Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Poor staff attitudes, poor management and overall
Blood collection (Former Employee) –  Bankstown NSW21 April 2017
Poor management of staff
Poor attitudes of employees
Lack of basic patient care
Overworked staff
Lack of basic cleanliness
Would never recommend to anyone else
A productive and rewarding organistion to work for.
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Newcastle NSW7 March 2017
Walking into the office everyday was a pleasure. All staff have a positive attitude towards each other and are completely passionate and committed to their roles. The CE is a competent, caring and supportive manager which filters down through the whole management structure within the corporate office. The workplace culture is collaborative, equal and one of respect for each other. The general fit of employee personalities working together is excellent. I loved both my roles at this organisation. Working front desk reception was particularly rewarding as I had the advantage of being able to truly foster internal and external relationships. I was in the prime position of being able to utilise my customer service skills of meeting and greeting staff, clients and visitors whilst promoting and maintaining a professional image at all times. The hardest part of the job was leaving it. It was a privilege to have worked at this organisation.
Pros
Flexible working environment, well paid, great management team, mentoring of employees, completely supportive working environment, cohesive working environment, made to feel you contribute in your job and do make a positive difference, recognition.
Cons
Any
Pathology Collector (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW27 July 2016
A very busy workplace. I was given a lot of opportunity to improved my knowledge and skills. I have a pleasant and harmonious working environment. Staffs are friendly and my Manager is the best.
Pros
Yearly party for staff
Productive, exciting and helpful
Revenue Officer - Temporary Part-time (Current Employee) –  John Hunter Hospital27 January 2015
I enjoyed working at NSW Health Pathology because of the flexibility of working hours. The people that I worked with are friendly and also helpful. I enjoy the morning tea that we have every now and then to celebrate someone's birthday. Work is typically very busy for me on the days that I work so my job always come first. My co-workers are always there to assist me if I needed a hand. Overall, as a temporary part-time employee, I am very happy with my job, only wish it was permanent.