Nucleus Global Employee Reviews

Challenging and rewarding work mixed with fun
Medical Editor (Current Employee) –  Remote12 October 2018
I enjoy working at Nucleus Global, and I am solely seeking a part-time opportunity to supplement my income. I appreciate working with intelligent, team-oriented colleagues; the management is effective and ensures that each employee shares in the company's successes; and the work-life balance is appropriate, as well.
Great people, great culture, imperfect trajectory
Medical Writer (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CA13 April 2018
The work-life balance and expectations are reasonable. As a new medical writer, you will learn a lot, but the pace of advancement (both salary and responsibilities) can be frustrating.
A stimulating place to work
Medical Writer (Former Employee) –  Singapore23 February 2018
I enjoyed my stay with Nucleus Global. I was given a lot of learning opportunities under the guidance from seniors and I learned a lot from them. I am also allow to try new things and take on new challenges.
Pros
Room to grow
Company Management has changed a lot
Controller/Accountant (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GA26 October 2017
Management change now includes a lot of direction from abroad. This change has caused a culture shift for the local employees. Not sure what long term effect this will have on continuing to motivate employees.
Pros
Compensation and benefits
Cons
Overall culture
Too much bullying
Senior Accountant, General Ledger Finance Group (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GA27 December 2016
Expect poor emotional intelligence, suspicion and bullying in the mid-level Accounting management. If you follow instructions there's no end of the fault finding and pressure for unethical practices. They're an EEOC lawsuit in the making. Expend your energy in a more productive environment.
Great place to work at
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, NJ31 May 2016
Nucleus Global offers a collaborative work setting, excellent management, professional staff and a relaxed environment. It is an environment in which you can learn a great deal about the inner workings of the medical communication industry.
Great job for gaining experience, has tendency to promote from within
Medical Writer (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, NJ29 May 2015
Gained a lot of experience, but fast turn over of writers makes it hard to form lasting connections. Managers are variable - my manager is great but have heard horror stories from other teams.
Pros
experience, compensation
Cons
impersonal work environment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nucleus Global. Our community is ready to answer.