Nufarm
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Nufarm Employee Reviews

Australia14 reviews
Full time workers treat very bad with casuals every time complaints..all the they push you don't do that don't do that very bad a and good experience working at Nufarm....
Always busy to meet company production rate, good communication and teamwork. All Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) must be worn inside the plant at all times.
High output, extremely busy, informative management, professional busy environment, great people, hardest part of the job was looking after two distribution groups - too much work for one person. Most enjoyable part of the role was high customer interface.
Pros
Great company promotions
Cons
A great company to work for who cared about their employees. There was a great pay package along with Private Health Cover for every family of the employees.
Pros
Very good pay package, private health cover, an onsite canteen, uniforms supplied, family orientated business.
Excellent company to work for. Global marketing team were great to work for even when this ment be available 24 / to support them regardless of the country or time zone they were in at the time.
Pros
Job security and positive team to work with.
Cons
A typical day would involve routine collection and testing of samples.
Trouble shooting any problems in the lab and production plant.

Daily safety meeting with managers and supervisors.Discussing any changes or anomalies that occur during the shift with the immediate manager.Communicate with other lab staff and production plant people so that we can plan a smooth operating procedure for the shift.Always have a laugh and a joke with co workers so no tensions arise.No real hard part to the job if you are prepared to work hard and get the job done in a safe and timely manner.Most enjoyable aspect of the job was the social interaction with other employees.A happy work place is a productive work place.
Pros
Good management, good employees, good culture.
Cons
No real cons you go in with your eyes open and accept the job for what it is.
very seasonal work and job sercurity wasn't there but was great to learn to work with chemicals and toxic waste removal very labour intensive at times and lots of forklift driving
Pros
shift work
Cons
seasonal work
I always was ready for learning something new everyday, I loved driving the forklift. I got to work with chemicals and understand the different types we make and use on a daily basis.

We were like a family at Nufarm, it was a wonderful family atmosphere, everyone got on with each other, it was lovely.

If I don't know how to do something properly I would go and ask, safety must always be carried out first, we have to look after ourselves and our fellow workers. Always Take 5 before you start any job.

I worked as a 2IC and I loved it, I want to move forward in the business and become a supervisor, I am made to be a leader or a follower.
Mainly task is AP plus filling. Nice and easy job. Nice people there. I enjoy working with them this time, quite relaxing and it is not to far from home.
The most enjoyable part of my position was ever trying to improve the safety, working conditions and waste percentages within my assigned areas and the whole sight in general.The operators were always supportive,understanding and willing to think outside the square to assist in the accomplishment of these goals hence forging forward to try and create a pleasant welcoming work place.Breaching the gap between middle management and shop floor operators was at times strenuous as tyranny,bullying and the abuse of management positions becomes apparent.This did however improve my levels of communication,co-operation and collaboration within my role to achieve goals set and strive for that pleasant respectful work environment deserved by ALL employees. My heavy involvement in OH&S accompanied with my responsibilities to sign off on permits to work wether it be our in-house maintenance staff or contractors bought on sight enabled my role to be very communicative and diverse sight wide.
Pros
top private health cover, staff facilities, Nufarm always put your family first.
Cons
Major hazard facility with toxic chemicals handled daily'
Every day at Nufarm was different.
Always new challenges to be met and solved.

Within the 14 years working there, I had the pleasure to work with 4 extremely competent Managers, who always encouraged everyone in their team, to do the best they could and always awarded with me positive feedback.

Everyone at Nufarm had a friendly disposition, and although we were always busy, we were able to see the benefit of what our hard work achieved.

The most enjoyable part of being at Nufarm, were the people.

No matter where you worked, whether in the office or out in the factory, we were all on an even keel, and knew most people by name (the names on the uniforms, also helped).

The benefits of having free, secure parking, and a canteen that offered a great variety of food, at cost price, ensured safety for all staff whilst on the premises.

The hardest part of the job, was losing it, due to redundancy.
Pros
Large canteen, enabling to catch up with people that weren't in the same building, terrific health cover.
Cons
I worked there for about 5 years and I enjoyed my roll and the team I was in.
Great people to work with and very helpful. Excellent wages and time went quick.
My day starts with making sure the co workers have everything they need to start production.
A lot of my work is conversing with the production planner ,and ordering materials and ingredients ,so they turn up on time.

The most challenging part of my job is booking trucks to pick up the finished product,as we only have limited space, and are allocated to only have certain quantity on site.

The most enjoyable part of my days work is seeing the trucks driving out with a full load, and the yard looking empty,And then the boss walks out and says good to see it all picked up early .

The biggest learning curve is, to read and understand the different people that come in everyday.
Pros
The bosses door is always open.
Cons
The lack of hours