Nunkuwarrin Yunti
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Nunkuwarrin Yunti Employee Reviews

Australia5 reviews
When compared to other state averages Nunkuwarrin Yunti is a bit low, even though they have good salary sacrificing arrangements, you still don’t come out better off.
Pros
Good team
Cons
Low salary
I was very happy to work for the PDU program, my only issue was with a top heavy management and a few managers / leadership staff did not acknowledge the issues and suggestions to problem solving from the front line staff members working with the clients and community. A fantastic CEO! I had an amazing manager and great coworkers!
I highly recommend this workplace.
Personal experience leads me to believe they are criminals from the CEO down. While working there my wife was harassed over the phone to the point that our children becoming distressed.
Great work environment, family friendly and couldn't ask for a better work family! Supportive, understanding and hardworking team/individuals. Always challenging and rewarding.
Muy buena fundación para ayudar a los aborígenes en Australia, si bien tenían una visión distinta a como nos enseñan en Chile sobre la psicología, me encantó la experiencia.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nunkuwarrin Yunti. Our community is ready to answer.
4.5