NurseWest

5: NurseWest Employee Reviews

Australia5 reviews

Well managed company

I throughly enjoy working with NurseWest because they are flexible and very understanding. Every day is different working for them because you have that opportunity to explore different hospitals. All the staff you speak to and all the other AINS/nurses are always friendly and have a passion for what they do and there is never any discrimination or mistreating anyone that is different. We have a good team.

Pros

Felixible hours

Cons

Cancelling of shifts

productive and fun

i have learnt a lot sometimes i enjoyed a lot to do work with nurses and patients. i feel hardest when the staff is not friendly the hardest part was at my first day at job.

Nursing

a day at work is working I learned nothing management is reasonable workplace culture you get ignored and you leave hardest part of the job is going to work enjoyable part is going home

Good Agency

NurseWest is a government funded agency in West Australia. Work was causal and I worked within three hospitals within Perth, all within neonates. I enjoyed the experience of working in different units.

Pros

Causal work, flexible.

Cons

Sometimes shifts cancelled.

First line for nursing shifts

First line agency for Public Health Organisations meaning increased chances of getting shifts. Very good reputation with public organisations and supportive to their employees

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NurseWest. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare NurseWest with

NurseWest Reviews by Location

Learn about NurseWest in popular locations

• NurseWest
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?