Nutrien

7: Nutrien Employee Reviews

Australia7 reviews

3.3Work–Life Balance

Great people. Honest and earnest

Network staff are a pleasure to work with and have an accute awareness of the impact of their work in local communities. Very pragmatic lets get this done attitude. Very humbling.

Lunches breakfast

I was going to be full time great place to work people are great but getting paid monthly didn't work for me apart from that great place to work days go fast

Pros

Donuts

Cons

No ot

Productive and fun place to work

I was really fascinated by Nutrien’s core value and ethics. They always focused on their employees. During my time there I met some amazing people and It felt like a family.

Challenging workplace

Due to the structure of the company being made up of many different smaller business the politics and in fighting make this company not an enjoyable place to work. Many good people work there but management allow a bad culture to exist provided the parties responsible for the bad culture are making the company money

Ruralco was a good place to work. It has a good team culture and the brief amount of time I was there I enjoyed working there. There were some changes happening which is always exciting.

very quiet

A very quiet place to work. Could have heard a pin drop. Only worked on a contract role for a few weeks, so it may have been different at other times.

friendly team environment to work with

A very good place to work. people were lovely. And work was quite good.high work volume so the day go fast. Everyday use to learn new things as it was shared service.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nutrien. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Learn about Nutrien in popular locations

• Nutrien