Oaks Hotels
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Oaks Hotels Pay & Benefits reviews

Australia18 reviews

Clear
3.5Work–Life Balance
3.5Pay & Benefits

Fast paced and ever changing environment

Great place to work and learn things fast. For entry level sales positions it is a great place to start and work your way to entry level management sales roles. Hard to move up from entry level management as the next step is senior management.

Pros

work/life balance

Cons

not many staff benefits

Stressful, misleading job description

Stressful, unrealistic expectations for the pay, horrible work - life balance and expected to live and breathe work. Expected to come in on days off for staff meeting.

Cons

Long unpaid hours, no advancement, misleading job description, huge responsibilities

fun workplace

management giving trust and opportunity to the staff to run the operations. my self teach by the team leader from making coffee, cashier, conferencing, bar, and many more responsibilities.

Pros

free lunch and work long hours

Cons

less break

Great and good to work for.

Good company to work for if you work hard you can see the benefits. And will let you work extra hours for some extra money. If you work hard and you are young there is a lot of hotels to improve you Curriculum Vitae.

Oaks Lonsdale- A great place to work

A typical day was quite busy and the work variable. I learned that I can still quickly pick up skills and adapt to new ideas. Management was switched on but unrealistic in their expectations for a salary that is 30 years out of date. My co-workers were magnificent!No real hard part to the job but the most enjoyable part was making our clients stay as happy as possible.

Pros

good building and great people

Cons

enforced, compulsory unpaid overtime/ unrealistic workload

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Oaks Hotels. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Oaks Hotels