Oaks Hotels & Resorts
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Oaks Hotels & Resorts Employee Review

Ex9

25 July 2019
Hospitality field I like the most. I like this kind of environment. As hoskeeper In this this field I giving 3 years still continue this as well. Due to this field I learned more things like punctuality, hardworking, good communication skills, honestly, well polite behaviour with all staff as well. Each day still I keep learning all new things.
11 November 2018
Waiter (Former Employee) - Melbourne VIC
They helped me to manage my education with work. Very supportive crew and Management. Enjoyed my 2 years! Whenever I need a leave the accepted it, but a limited crew working in the restaurant.
Pros
Flexible hours, Friendly team
Cons
Heavy work include for restaurant team such as conference room set ups
8 October 2018
Not Disclosed (Current Employee) - Melbourne VIC
Great place to work and learn things fast. For entry level sales positions it is a great place to start and work your way to entry level management sales roles. Hard to move up from entry level management as the next step is senior management.
Pros
work/life balance
Cons
not many staff benefits
27 February 2015
Staff trainee Manager (Former Employee) - Melbourne, VIC
Most of the time I had to train new housekeepers joining the work showing them how the hotel is keen on providing clean and healthy environment for the guests. Training them how to clean and how to arrange the thins in the rooms and apartments etc. The Management was good there, very friendly and professional, always ready to accommodate the problems employees faced. The hardest part of the job was when I have to train a person who was not at all aware of the hospitality industry and had never worked at one.