Ochre Recruitment
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Ochre Recruitment Employee Reviews

Australia6 reviews
I've been at Ochre for 2 years and it's the best move I could have made. Working with doctors on a day-to-day basis and helping rural communities is in itself, a very rewarding job. However, there's also the additional bonus of having great colleagues and management. The culture at Ochre is very much professional and ethical. It's also a very progressive environment to work in; with management and colleagues totally committed to establishing Ochre as No1 in our field. We are in the midst of a huge transformation which makes it a particularly exciting time to work here.
A great organisation that has a positive culture and team work philosophy. You certainly feel included and as part of a big overall team working together to provide a great service to clients and doctors. A great casual relaxed feel within my office, in a fast paced environment.
I've never been more pleasantly suprised than when I started at Ochre and found that the team and management are reasonable, supportive, friendly and there are no catches! I made it very clear in my interview that career progression was the most important thing to me and this workplace has been once of the first that took me seriously and gave me a chance to try a more senior role. While the workload can be large at times, whenever things get tough, there's always a fellow team member there offering a helping hand.
The team aren't only great to work with, they're also a really bright, bubbly and fun-loving group of people that I really enjoy seeing both inside and outside of work.

I love working at Ochre and don't think I'd want to be anywhere else.
It is not like working a day at Ochre as they treat me like a family. I love how I am being welcomed by everyone and I can see that each team member is being valued and appreciated. I am envied by most people because of this.
Ochre is a forward thinking company to work for and provides a supportive environment to develop your skills. The most enjoyable part of the job is working with the wonderful staff.
Great work place, great culture. Supportive management style allows initiative but without feeling unsupported. Convenient location. CBD parking is the main con, but that's more of a Hobart City Council issue
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ochre Recruitment. Our community is ready to answer.
Ochre Recruitment Reviews by Location