OCS Services
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

OCS Services Employee Reviews

Professional team and relaxed working experiment. Motivated allocators who were willing to go above and beyond to provide best services to the customers.
There was great job advancement, training and education, friendly co workers and excellent communication supervision management from more senior staff.
Pros
Career advancement, flexible work hours, great enviroment
Cons
Some early starts, some dirty jobs
i've worked in busy and fast paced environment where everysingle day was different with different challenges. By interacting with customers and office staff i've developed great interpsersonal skills and including that handeling of big fleet of cars has helped me to develop my organizing skills as well.
I worked to OCS for a short time because the company closed the contract with the shop where I was working. Despite short period I had a good time and enjoyed my job.
For a student this is the job for you, somewhat flexible hours and shifts. Don't stay too long though, place is a trap. No ability to progress. Management lack skills and training. Needs a cleanout.
Pros
Cons
Lots
Working in Ocs was a good way to save money and time. I worked in a team at Pfizer we maintained a clean workplace while also working on very strict procedures. The manager was very supportive and always had an eye for detail which was a good way to keep the job going.
Pros
Holiday gift
Cons
Spring Cleaning extra hours
I was a cleaner for ocs services i started at 5 in the morning and then finished at 9 in the morning. It got changed to 4 in the morning and finished at 8 in the morning. i cleaned corridors and then main office. vacuuming, mopping and sweeping.
Pros
I had the hole day to my self .
Cons
It was early in the morning.
A typical day at work was signing in and getting on with your employment responsibilities unsupervised. It wasn't a bad place to work at all if you can handle repetitive work.
Pros
Working by yourself
Cons
Very repetative work
Manager a company that s very remote without assistance from head office made it a very challenging job but the staff I managed were wonderful
Pros
meet new people
Cons
very long unpaid hours
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at OCS Services?