Office of Environment and Heritage
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Office of Environment and Heritage Employee Reviews

Australia6 reviews
Wonderful environment to work.
Great people to work with.

interesting and diverse roles and tasks.

I would have remained in this employment longer however the work in Sydney Harbour was not consistent enough and the hours not long enough for the travel I had to make.

Loved working on Kangaroo Island for the DEH.
Enjoyed my time there and learning new skills. No two days were the same, lovely friendly people to work with and for. Management was really good, if you had any issues, you could take it to your managers and we would sort it out.
Very varied work roles. Lot of interesting projects that you could contribute to and explore new technology.Very broad reach into the environment and the feeling that you are actually contributing.
Pros
CBD location
Cons
Never know what the political idiots that control the department will do next.
It was a very good experience to work for the office of environment and heritage. the report was read with a lot of consideration and although it was a contract position and very short time I am happy with it.
I really like working at this organization. All of the people I work with are like minded and great. My managers are really great teachers. The only downfall is that it is not a secure job and they can't guarantee you shifts.
Delivering world class science and horticulture, as well as recreational opportunities and major events in the heart of Sydney requires a special kind of team, and delivers an amazing work environment.
Pros
Centre of Sydney, dynamic CEO, top quality colleagues