Ollie's Place
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Ollie's Place Employee Reviews

Australia3 reviews
Currently going through unfair dismissal by company advised we were closing then continued to trade
without any reason for dismissal as I had a 100 % secret shopper report and good customer service

enjoyed the team we had at the store

what I learned " not to put so much passion into your job"

management let us down no advertising or support

budgets hard to make when no foot traffic at centre "Harbour Town "

the enjoyable where the satisfaction of doing your job well
Pros
good pay sat afternoon higher rate
Cons
no extra pay for supervision or staying late to bank
I absolutely loved my manager, and the customers. I've met some truly wonderful people here.

If you ever wish to advance in your role as a Casual Sales Assistant to Full-Time or Management, that won't happen. Or extremely rare, Full-Time Sales Assistants don't exist. You are pretty much thrown into the roll itself.

There is gossiping between the stores, even by the State Manager. If the State Manager doesn't like you, she doesn't go out of her way for you. If there has been customer complaints or staff complaints they are pretty much ignored. People that are well liked by State Manager will always come first.

The company mind-set is poor, they don't care about the people working for them, but the $$$.
Pros
Reward Rate pay, Short Shifts
Cons
Bad workplace culture
Loved the team I worked with! And the area manager there is sooo beautiful and soo approachable! And really helpful and really wants you to succeed! Loved every minute of this job! And the qulity of the clothes for the price I believe are fair for kids!!
Pros
Incredible staff and the clothes are soo cute!
Cons
Working by yourself in the nigh shifts