OMNI-CARE Pty Ltd
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

OMNI-CARE Pty Ltd Employee Reviews

firmly and totally committed to delivering the highest quality care by providing trained and reliable staff and excellent customer service at all levels of ...
Great place to work and learn and serve the community and disable people. Very cooperative staff and flexible working hours. I loved to work with Omni Care.
Going to work in the morning to a happy face & environment. Working in different clients homes from different cultures & back grounds. Management was easily spoken to on the same level & the door was always open. Working with different co - workers with different clients each day. Meeting new clients & families as it is a blank canvas to learn what they like, dislike & there way of doing things is the hardest part of the job. Watching your client progress to help themselves & the smile on their face when you have made them happy & been the familiar face of their day.
Pros
Clients & hours worked each week
Cons
Not being kept in your work area (Suburb)
Got experience about managing care in a home setting with high care needed clients.
Omnicare have workers all over Melbourne and we could choose the area of our work for example I worked from Craigieburn to Brunswick from Greensborough to Tullamarine. I worked as many hours as possible and really enjoyed working with Omnicare and had the same regular clients for most of the 5 years working there. I only left because I moved out of Melbourne to Werribee where I was unable to get to my regular clients and was unfeasible to continue there
Pros
Flexible working hours and permanent roster
Cons
Driving in Melbourne sometimes long hours