OMNI-CARE Pty Ltd
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

OMNI-CARE Pty Ltd Employee Reviews

4.1Work–Life Balance

I loved working with all the amazing clients and the Head office team are a pleasure to deal with. Anytime I had an issue or concern, my Support Worker Mentor would always help me out. I felt very supported at Omni-Care.

Pros

Providing care to clients

Cons

Clients pass away

Great company to work with

I started working in mid-Dec. and ended in early March; this was because my nursing course schedule was in conflict with work schedule, resulting with less than 10 hours work period. During my time, it was pretty fun and honestly, I feel like I've brought some smiles to elderly clients whom have been cooped up in their home. The coordinators are great to talk to and very friendly; at times, coordinators get too busy that they do forget to call back so you need to be pro-active. The pay is based on government standards so there is no need to worry about it though pay is fortnightly. As for clients, 99% of them are friendly and laid-back; there are some who will be aggressive towards strangers but they become friendly once they get to know you more. Do bring water with you as you will be working out... literally, be covered in sweat as some houses do not have air con and just so the weather is 40C outside.

Pros

great teamwork

Cons

gets busy real quick

good work environment

firmly and totally committed to delivering the highest quality care by providing trained and reliable staff and excellent customer service at all levels of ...

Nice

Great place to work and learn and serve the community and disable people. Very cooperative staff and flexible working hours. I loved to work with Omni Care.

Great Co - Workers & Clients

Going to work in the morning to a happy face & environment. Working in different clients homes from different cultures & back grounds. Management was easily spoken to on the same level & the door was always open. Working with different co - workers with different clients each day. Meeting new clients & families as it is a blank canvas to learn what they like, dislike & there way of doing things is the hardest part of the job. Watching your client progress to help themselves & the smile on their face when you have made them happy & been the familiar face of their day.

Pros

Clients & hours worked each week

Cons

Not being kept in your work area (Suburb)

Flexible and diversity in cultural and social back grounds.

Got experience about managing care in a home setting with high care needed clients.

Omnicare have workers all over Melbourne and we could choose the area of our work for example I worked from Craigieburn to Brunswick from Greensborough to Tullamarine. I worked as many hours as possible and really enjoyed working with Omnicare and had the same regular clients for most of the 5 years working there. I only left because I moved out of Melbourne to Werribee where I was unable to get to my regular clients and was unfeasible to continue there

Pros

Flexible working hours and permanent roster

Cons

Driving in Melbourne sometimes long hours

Jobs at OMNI-CARE Pty Ltd