Omni Recruit

8: Omni Recruit Employee Reviews

Australia8 reviews

4.0Work–Life Balance

Working for a boss who cares

Its really nice working for a boss who cares and provides you with flexibility and has the confidence in you to get the job done. Would like to stay within this company until retirement.

Amazing company to work for!

I feel valued and respected at Omni recruit. The hours are flexible and family friendly. I'm always happy when i go to work and my colleagues are amazing!

Great team that got me into work asap

Would definately recommend. Quick process and good comunication. They had a number of options and were really helpful.

Productive and fun workplace

You will perform different roles. These various responsibilities and environments have supplemented my experience with a lot of essential skills and knowledge in life.

Poor

Poor interview Omni get staff to travel to Brisbane 24/7 Pay is Monday to Sunday Gets the recruits interview in Springwood meanwhile an office location in Bundall

Good recruitment agency

Casual jobs just when needed. Quality jobs in hospitality participating in events, concerts and festivals. Management sometimes doesn't pay attention to detail.

I loved working with Omni Recruit

I loved all the job opportunities that I was offered while working with the recruiting company. They were very good at making sure I had work and always had someone there to talk to about any questions I might have had.

Pros

cool opportunities

Cons

n/a

I have not worked here yet.

I will let you no when I work for you Thank-you.I dont understand how I can rte a company whom I have no experience with at this stage.

Pros

money

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Omni Recruit. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Learn about Omni Recruit in popular locations